• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

malcolmbw

Reaction score
I've been wearing the LAs since I got them yesterday, they definitely loosened up slightly.

Side note, you guys know anything that makes similar mid/heavyweight sweatpants for women? My GF is obsessed with them and JE doesn't make anything similar.

thuper_therious

Reaction score
First two JE pickups arrived, JE Raglan Crew, bought from KITH. I probably could have gone up a size, I recently put on 10lbs but once I lose that I think the fit will be fine.
View attachment 1294299

This polo is the first JE piece I saw this year that got me excited. Really love this piece, perfect for a date night or semi formal occasion. Wish I doubled up on this one. Both fits I'm wear the cast 2 obsidians.
View attachment 1294300
What size raglan is that? What’s your height if ya don’t mind.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone received raw Daze? Waiting for mine and curious on the fit.

MichaelPatrick0

Reaction score
Anyone have pics of Odeon’s ? Thinking of copping not sure how I feel about knee **** anymore

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No fit pics but thought I’d share a pic. Colors are nice and accurate to the website.

Attachments

• EEC07835-5016-4F30-A9ED-A1D55EA071AD.jpeg
    EEC07835-5016-4F30-A9ED-A1D55EA071AD.jpeg
    312.7 KB · Views: 80

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are the LA’s bagging out after some wear?
Just got back from dinner and yea it did slightly. Unfortunately it did bag out a tiny bit on the butt area but it’s def not as bad as Escos and is not a deal breaker for me personally. They are super warm and I can see myself living in them this winter.

ggss09

Reaction score
Roden Gray's got some good deals going on right now with sizes available in quite a few things:

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That may have been true if the stuff ordered on Tuesday was sent out in a timely manner and as more orders came in, they fell behind but it appears JE waited til the sale was over to start sending anything. The confirmation email even said as much so it was likely the plan all along. Two weeks to ship from LA to Detroit is a bit amateur hour if you ask me. Especially when you can order from matchesfashion or ssense on Saturday morning and get it Tuesday from a whole different country.

I had pieces ship over the weekend and have already received items I bought on Thanksgiving and Black Friday. I think they’re doing their best to try and fulfill the orders, I’ve had a good experience so far. I’m in South Florida as well.

As far as Matchesfashion and SSENSE, you can’t compare overseas and domestic. As I said before, overseas has to be shipped by plane, way faster when they can just fly to the closest drop off point. JE unfortunately ships by Ground, so driving 3000 miles or so is going to take much longer.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had pieces ship over the weekend and have already received items I bought on Thanksgiving and Black Friday. I think they’re doing their best to try and fulfill the orders, I’ve had a good experience so far. I’m in South Florida as well.

As far as Matchesfashion and SSENSE, you can’t compare overseas and domestic. As I said before, overseas has to be shipped by plane, way faster when they can just fly to the closest drop off point. JE unfortunately ships by Ground, so driving 3000 miles or so is going to take much longer.
You know who ships insanely fast? @UNIFORMLA

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You know who ships insanely fast? @UNIFORMLA

HAHA didn’t want to bring it up, but hell yeah they do. It’s that USPS Priority Mail. Fortunately it’s because they’re a small company, if and when they become larger, I expect shipping times to increase. JE probably has an account with UPS that makes shipping a lot cheaper. I don’t blame them, every penny counts when it comes to business.

MTPromises

Reaction score
Roden Gray's got some good deals going on right now with sizes available in quite a few things:

Picked up the inverness thumper III and cast 2.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man I have so many olive bottoms. That’s why I passed on the LA Sweats. Now looking at the pics over and over I want even now ??‍♂️

Bimmer93

Reaction score
Initial impression, the LA sweats are great. Surprisingly snug out of the package and not at all baggy - exactly like @MIKE_JE mentioned.

Heavy weight helps keep the structure after a couple hours of wear. They do break in a bit but I wouldn’t call it bagging at this point (actually a good thing if they retain shape given the cut).

Put on a pair of Ebisus after wearing the LA for a while and felt like I was wearing a pair of thermal long johns.

chris_rosario

Reaction score
Initial impression, the LA sweats are great. Surprisingly snug out of the package and not at all baggy - exactly like @MIKE_JE mentioned.

Heavy weight helps keep the structure after a couple hours of wear. They do break in a bit but I wouldn’t call it bagging at this point (actually a good thing if they retain shape given the cut).

Put on a pair of Ebisus after wearing the LA for a while and felt like I was wearing a pair of thermal long johns.
Pics please

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads