• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He stirred up controversy by not using his platform to advocate for democracy in HK and people accused him of being money hungry since he has a huge financial interest in China. He also called the Rockets GM, a former MIT graduate, "uneducated" on the crisis in Hong Kong after Morey tweeted in favor of protestors.

Did he stir it up or did the GM from the rockets started the issue. Secondly a friend of mine was over in China when the players were there. They had to cancel a lot of events due to the GM comments. My friend (and players) had to stay in their hotels because they feared for their safety. So I don’t think the uneducated comment was directed towards his education. More so him being misinformed on the entire situation. And also you guys are aware Bron has something to do with JE right. Not just the collabs.

The_Bull

Reaction score
Finally got shipping confirmations on all but 1 (sunglasses) of my Monday/Tuesday orders. I get way too inpatient waiting on shipping lol
My sunglasses have not shipped either, chalked it up to the small accessories being probably the last thing on their list to get out, no big deal.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did he stir it up or did the GM from the rockets started the issue. Secondly a friend of mine was over in China when the players were there. They had to cancel a lot of events due to the GM comments. My friend (and players) had to stay in their hotels because they feared for their safety. So I don’t think the uneducated comment was directed towards his education. More so him being misinformed on the entire situation. And also you guys are aware Bron has something to do with JE right. Not just the collabs.

He also did a hate crime hoax for attention. This hurts true victims of actual hate crimes. Somehow he thinks he’s a victim despite all his fame and money.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He also did a hate crime hoax for attention. This hurts true victims of actual hate crimes. Somehow he thinks he’s a victim despite all his fame and money.

Hate crime? Huh? When was this? Not when someone spray painted the N Word on his house. What makes you think it was a hoax? You actually think he needs anymore publicity? Anyway I don’t want to get off the topic of the forum. Most of my items are coming in next week. Fit pics coming soon

Andxhat

Reaction score

Morey's tweet definitely started the issue, but a lot of people did expect Lebron to stick up for him/democracy since he's a higher profile figure than Morey.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
61ED2F6E-CC0D-4436-AD76-8F3CD99A7FC6.jpeg

My brother is in town, we went to Whole Foods, he wore the JE summer rider.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I own both and imo OS is a league ahead of the raglan.

also please review the shades when you guys get them! I’ve been wanting sunglasses with a 20+ bridge but I was too skeptical to cop during the sale and I am slightly feeling a sense of regret.
I got the first run of OS hoodie. Not sure if they changed them. But they were super thin. Don’t get me wrong OS is nice but something about the raglan

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The thing is LB's comments weren't solicited. No one asked him to comment on the issue, he did it on his own. I guarantee you any PR person would have told him not to comment. Harden and Westbrook were repeatedly asked about their GM's comments and they always said "No comment" and would only answer questions about basketball.

LB sided with China because he has a HUGE financial interest there. Everyone is hating on him because he is a hypocrite. He protests all these injustices in the US but stood up for China which has a far worse human rights record than the US does.

Cash Rules Everything Around Me C.R.E.A.M.

Last edited:

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's a lot of misguided opinions in here lol. I was about to address some of it, but then I remembered why I don't like arguing over the internet. Definitely some trolling going on mixed in with some bad takes where people are getting a lot of details wrong. My bad for kicking all this off. I'll try my best to keep it to clothes on here from now on. @MIKE_JE's statement about how they choose factories is why I mess with JE in the first place.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads