• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, that Fumito puffer fit is sick. Are those sweats from JE?

Probably my most favorite thing I've bought in a long time. I wore it the other day, and the thing got more compliments than probably anything else I've ever bought. And yea, sweats are JE Oversized

what year banneds are those?
I honestly don't know. A client of mines gave them to me, and I wanna say it was 2013.

Awesome pickups bro, $500 for that Sacai Trench, that's crazy. Loving the Greg Lauren Piece, it's different and the first time I've actually seen someone wear his piece.

Copped the Sacai from Notre, and that price was unbelievable. I always looked at GL's pieces, and thought they were interesting but too expensive. Finally caught this piece at a decent price, and grabbed it. This one is a crowd pleaser too!

iamfudge

Reaction score
Here's mostly all my sale szn pick ups. Only thing copped from JE sale was Ozone Presidios, which I think are a fun pair to have in rotation. Obviously not as versatile because they do have a lot going on, but I think they're good if you already have other plain options. Out the box, fit is tight and this is a less stretchy denim. I went TTS at 32, same as all my other JE denim. There was not really a lot of wiggle room at first, but I felt them loosen up even within the first 15 mins of having them on. Worth picking up off grailed if you're interested and they pop up in your size.

View attachment 1293411 View attachment 1293410

Now on to my other non JE related stuff. Got some really fun outerwear pieces this year, and a couple of other pieces that kinda push outside my normal comfort zone. Really happy wit everything I grabbed.

Sacai Trenchcoat; copped for $500 marked down from $2000
SLP Leather Chelsea Boots
View attachment 1293412

Fumito Ganryu Lapel Puffer Coat
Kapital Bandana Scarf
ALD Cashmere Wool Beanie
View attachment 1293413

ALD Wool Shawl Overcoat
Engineered Garments Scarf
View attachment 1293414

Greg Lauren Kimono Shirt
Rick Owens Drkshdw Cargos
View attachment 1293416

is that ALD beanie in oat? I should have picked one up when I was at the store few weeks ago, kicking myself now. great pickups though!

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is that ALD beanie in oat? I should have picked one up when I was at the store few weeks ago, kicking myself now. great pickups though!

Yep. I copped 3 when they first dropped. Got black and a purple one that kinda looks blue.

zabo358

Reaction score
Here's mostly all my sale szn pick ups. Only thing copped from JE sale was Ozone Presidios, which I think are a fun pair to have in rotation. Obviously not as versatile because they do have a lot going on, but I think they're good if you already have other plain options. Out the box, fit is tight and this is a less stretchy denim. I went TTS at 32, same as all my other JE denim. There was not really a lot of wiggle room at first, but I felt them loosen up even within the first 15 mins of having them on. Worth picking up off grailed if you're interested and they pop up in your size.

Now on to my other non JE related stuff. Got some really fun outerwear pieces this year, and a couple of other pieces that kinda push outside my normal comfort zone. Really happy wit everything I grabbed.

View attachment 1293412

Kapital Bandana Scarf
ALD Cashmere Wool Beanie
View attachment 1293413

ALD Wool Shawl Overcoat
View attachment 1293414

Greg Lauren Kimono Shirt
View attachment 1293416
How do you like the Rick cargos? Definitely interested in grabbing a pair next sales season.

MMcFly

Reaction score

View attachment 1293412

Kapital Bandana Scarf
ALD Cashmere Wool Beanie
View attachment 1293413

ALD Wool Shawl Overcoat
View attachment 1293414

Greg Lauren Kimono Shirt
View attachment 1293416
That ALD overcoat is so good! I really appreciate all the fits you posted. It helps me think outside the box.

nick227

Reaction score

Man what size J1s do you wear? I'm a 30 cast 2 and size 9.5 or 10 J1s, and I can never get the hem over the top of them haha. I think it's a leg opening to shoe size issue. Looks super clean that way!

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man what size J1s do you wear? I'm a 30 cast 2 and size 9.5 or 10 J1s, and I can never get the hem over the top of them haha. I think it's a leg opening to shoe size issue. Looks super clean that way!
That’s why the OG cast 2 were so good. No issues with fitting shoes under. It’s a sham about the new cast 1 fit issues

nick227

Reaction score
That’s why the OG cast 2 were so good. No issues with fitting shoes under. It’s a sham about the new cast 1 fit issues

Yeah - the Odeons are an OG cut right? My Odeon pair can just fit over my 1s if they're laced snug

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Always wear my red JE shadow plaid a lot this time of year, plus the MARS chain daily. White Uni tee in the second one.
9A15E19F-A4A5-4E9F-98C6-54A750A635F8.jpeg 1C5FF8FF-E259-4470-9E4C-902402AA197C.jpeg 874210D6-3AF7-42B6-9709-34A941155178.jpeg

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That Stoney jacket is fire, on my cop list for sure
It’s the “Rose Quartz” color, this lighting doesn’t do it justice at all. Pretty crazy faded maroon color in the daylight.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do you like the Rick cargos? Definitely interested in grabbing a pair next sales season.

Love'em. Perfect slouchy fit without feeling sloppy, and the material is like a cross between a khaki and a sweatpant. Worth a pick up on sale for sure.

Sz. 32, sz. 9 shoe so a little bigger leg opening. Mines generally stack pretty well right on top.

nick227

Reaction score
Love'em. Perfect slouchy fit without feeling sloppy, and the material is like a cross between a khaki and a sweatpant. Worth a pick up on sale for sure.

Sz. 32, sz. 9 shoe so a little bigger leg opening. Mines generally stack pretty well right on top.

Ah ok makes sense, mine are close to fitting but not quite. The 1 size smaller shoe + 2 sizes bigger Cast 2 makes all the diff.

turbospartan

Reaction score
Boost slides (someone was asking about them):

BTW - saw someone on twitter say they are not as comfy as cloud foam slides.

OnTheMoon

Reaction score
Anyone else try to stay as far away from white tees as much as possible lol

Mainly because of the collar area getting dirty naturally with oils from pores and all that

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads