• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Deceive

Reaction score
Few recent pics. The stadium I didn't wear as it's still NWT - was just trying on for the millionth time as I continue to commiserate about keeping or selling.

Figueroa and Type lll
View attachment 1293212

(With Yuji Blackmeans Stadium)
View attachment 1293213

Obsidian and Villian (I still love Villian ha)
View attachment 1293214

Not JE but there are always questions about alternative cargos...these are Carhartt WIP.
View attachment 1293216
Love that Stadium jacket, really regret not picking one up when they were on sale for $500 last season :-(

zabo358

Reaction score
Since we were on the topic of slides, anyone have experience with Visvim christos?

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here’s some camo cargos on the way but not the ones I want. Still look good tho

Attachments

• B9306823-BB2D-425D-B1E0-53121EBDD883.jpeg
    B9306823-BB2D-425D-B1E0-53121EBDD883.jpeg
    115.9 KB · Views: 94

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m actually really interested in the tee.

Yeah. I was always a fan of the Mock panel tee from season 9. Awesome shirt with a nice drape. same material as the og AE tees but the cotton white version wasnt as comfy and didn’t drape well.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's mostly all my sale szn pick ups. Only thing copped from JE sale was Ozone Presidios, which I think are a fun pair to have in rotation. Obviously not as versatile because they do have a lot going on, but I think they're good if you already have other plain options. Out the box, fit is tight and this is a less stretchy denim. I went TTS at 32, same as all my other JE denim. There was not really a lot of wiggle room at first, but I felt them loosen up even within the first 15 mins of having them on. Worth picking up off grailed if you're interested and they pop up in your size.

IMG_5360.jpg IMG_4078.jpg

Now on to my other non JE related stuff. Got some really fun outerwear pieces this year, and a couple of other pieces that kinda push outside my normal comfort zone. Really happy wit everything I grabbed.

Sacai Trenchcoat; copped for $500 marked down from $2000
SLP Leather Chelsea Boots
IMG_6912.jpg

Fumito Ganryu Lapel Puffer Coat
Kapital Bandana Scarf
ALD Cashmere Wool Beanie
IMG_8932.jpg

ALD Wool Shawl Overcoat
Engineered Garments Scarf
IMG_7333.jpg

Greg Lauren Kimono Shirt
Rick Owens Drkshdw Cargos
IMG_3830.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_9106.jpg
    IMG_9106.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 104

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's mostly all my sale szn pick ups. Only thing copped from JE sale was Ozone Presidios, which I think are a fun pair to have in rotation. Obviously not as versatile because they do have a lot going on, but I think they're good if you already have other plain options. Out the box, fit is tight and this is a less stretchy denim. I went TTS at 32, same as all my other JE denim. There was not really a lot of wiggle room at first, but I felt them loosen up even within the first 15 mins of having them on. Worth picking up off grailed if you're interested and they pop up in your size.

Now on to my other non JE related stuff. Got some really fun outerwear pieces this year, and a couple of other pieces that kinda push outside my normal comfort zone. Really happy wit everything I grabbed.

Sacai Trenchcoat; copped for $500 marked down from $2000
SLP Leather Chelsea Boots

Fumito Ganryu Lapel Puffer Coat
Kapital Bandana Scarf
ALD Cashmere Wool Beanie

ALD Wool Shawl Overcoat
Engineered Garments Scarf

Greg Lauren Kimono Shirt
Rick Owens Drkshdw Cargos

Awesome pickups bro, $500 for that Sacai Trench, that's crazy.

Loving the Greg Lauren Piece, it's different and the first time I've actually seen someone wear his piece.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads