• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Few recent pics. The stadium I didn't wear as it's still NWT - was just trying on for the millionth time as I continue to commiserate about keeping or selling.

Figueroa and Type lll
View attachment 1293212

(With Yuji Blackmeans Stadium)
View attachment 1293213

Obsidian and Villian (I still love Villian ha)
View attachment 1293214

Not JE but there are always questions about alternative cargos...these are Carhartt WIP.
View attachment 1293216
As stated above, stadium fit is GOAT. Don’t screw up by selling it.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know I know :(

I should just cut the tags and be done with it. I put a downpayment on a ridiculously expensive bike so I keep contemplating selling some stuff to offset the cost...but then I know I'll regret it.

Ok this weekend I will cut the tags hahaha

I know how you feel cause I had a lot of expensive life stuff going on this year but screw it, YOLO as long as you're good on necessities.

thereaintnofutureinthis

Reaction score
I'm like a day late sinceI haven't been home but
JE BF Pickups: black LS Uni, black short sleeve uni, grey cropped OS hoodie
I also got the suede chuck 70s and some vintage shirts off ebay

LS Uni (TTS)
Meguro
Chuck 70

second pic is with the EGxUniqlo fleece jacket, which honestly helped convince me not to pull the trigger on the La Paz lol

Attachments

• bf1 (2).jpg
    bf1 (2).jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 58
  • bf2 (2).jpg
    bf2 (2).jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 70

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hahaha ok you guys have convinced me....keeping it....and will wear it :)

Bro, like others said it looks great on you and the Yuji is a grail. I have the Blackmeans Leather Stadium and love it, I want that Yuji one sooooo bad. Dope fits too!

trevorxflyint

Reaction score
Anyone own/have fit pics with the smoking shirt? Curious on how it fits and hoping I picked up the correct size during the sale

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm like a day late sinceI haven't been home but
JE BF Pickups: black LS Uni, black short sleeve uni, grey cropped OS hoodie
I also got the suede chuck 70s and some vintage shirts off ebay

LS Uni (TTS)
Meguro
Chuck 70

second pic is with the EGxUniqlo fleece jacket, which honestly helped convince me not to pull the trigger on the La Paz lol
How does the Uni LS fit going tts?

thereaintnofutureinthis

Reaction score
How does the Uni LS fit going tts?

This one going TTS fits pretty regular, tiny bit roomy but I think that long sleeves look much better that way, I would not go down in the regular black long sleeve
I also have the vintage/washed black long sleeve from the initial release that I went down a size in and that fits the same as this one does TTS

OnTheMoon

Reaction score
I know there’s been so many iterations of it but, I really need a washed or vintage black LS university tee

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads