• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

c_m_c

Reaction score
compared to last year, I didn't buy as much JE. also more stuff for my apartment:

- JE Corpus
- JE Skittles Beanie
- JE Skittles Sweater
- CP Derby
- Mackage Dixon Jacket
- Club Monaco Corduroy Pants
- Club Monaco Wool Crew
- Club Monaco Houndstooth Pants

- 2x Sonos One SL (completing my home theater)
- LG 27" 4K Monitor
- Parachute Linen Bed Set
- Roborock S4
- Samsung External SSD
- Baratza Encore Grinder
- Hario V60 Kit

good balance of things I needed so happy with my purchases.
Me and my girl picked up Parachute bedding for Black Friday too! We did all white with a coal quilt blanket. That's actually why I wanted more coal too but my girl wanted all white. The bedding is super cozy and warm. My favorite Black Friday purchase by far!

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
JE I did a record one purchase - Cast 1 Shale (which it seems may not even fit).

But non-JE grabbed some Reigning Champ, AJ4 What The's and from StockX AJ3 Black Cement (grail for me).

funkyprez

Reaction score
Looks like the striped turtlenecks are finally being copped at 50 off. As they look a bit oversized, curious if anyone is sizing down or getting TTS.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How well do the boucle sweats hold their shape?

The first 2 versions were good. The ones from last year I don’t really like. They bag out after one wear. Knees develop those dreaded bumps.

jcecco

Reaction score
Got foggy wool in, should have got the lighter color bc I forgot that I had the brown boucle from last year. Colors are similar + I have too many brown tones, need to venture out. Welp too late. Piece is dope AF! I’ll get a pic up later. JE’s sweater game is unreal

PS, I had ended up selling this baseball jacket the first time around. Ended up regretting letting it go so being able to get it for <$210 was a major steal

If you want to give it to a good home :)

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fuckkk I didn’t realize they restocked the Grey Sochis... I would’ve copped those instead of the Richmond Himalayan’s... oh well.

iamfudge

Reaction score
Me and my girl picked up Parachute bedding for Black Friday too! We did all white with a coal quilt blanket. That's actually why I wanted more coal too but my girl wanted all white. The bedding is super cozy and warm. My favorite Black Friday purchase by far!

def a favorite. ended up wfh yesterday and today because I slept in lol, but coal is a dope color, looks like washed black. I'm sure white makes it pop out more. I've had white before so that's why I went with fog, it has hints of light blue tones. I get good amount of light in my room so makes it look lighter. I'll probably pick up 2 more pillows and add 2 fog pillowcases to them in the future.

zabo358

Reaction score
The first 2 versions were good. The ones from last year I don’t really like. They bag out after one wear. Knees develop those dreaded bumps.
That’s my worry. Trying not to cop anymore sweats that are going to bag out at the knees.

pedram

Reaction score
Fuckkk I didn’t realize they restocked the Grey Sochis... I would’ve copped those instead of the Richmond Himalayan’s... oh well.

Curious to know why Sochi over Richmond Himalayans? Fit? Material?

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That’s my worry. Trying not to cop anymore sweats that are going to bag out at the knees.
I’m really anal with my sweats and never bend my knees, etc. and after about ~15ish wears I don’t have any bagging out. But I hear ya, JE needs to use heavier oz
If you want to give it to a good home :)
Haha! Man JE needs to make more of these! Probably one of my better JE purchases over the seasons.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads