• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NamD

Reaction score
It’s pretty accurate. I looked at it under different lighting but it looks the same.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
50% OFF, damn made me spend a little more.

Finally pulled the trigger on Fireside Shorts and might as well give the Himalayan sweats a chance, needed grey sweats. Both for $200... **** the Himalayan pants alone retail for $348 LOL

Yuji Rider was mad tempting but would never wear it.

And lol the sale on the BF tee colorways is better now than the flash sale they had a minute ago.

Last edited:

puttysan

Reaction score
for those with cast 1s and 2s, how much did u size down for cast 1 from 2s?

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rider is tempting at 50% but I think I'd only be buying bc it's a deep discount.

I don't think this year's sale was too bad but no longer being able to consolidate items for shipping takes me out. If each item is an additional 25 for shipping plus duties it kinda negates the savings. It was possible in other years but they said due to volume this year they can't, which is fine but kept me from buying more (that and a heavy sneaker month :) )

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rider is tempting at 50% but I think I'd only be buying bc it's a deep discount.

I don't think this year's sale was too bad but no longer being able to consolidate items for shipping takes me out. If each item is an additional 25 for shipping plus duties it kinda negates the savings. It was possible in other years but they said due to volume this year they can't, which is fine but kept me from buying more (that and a heavy sneaker month :) )

Yeah it’s tough for non-US folks. And heavy sneaker month is an understatement, lol. Good luck bro!

dafer

Reaction score

I’m on the fence on the rider too... also paying import and shipment fees on each order hurts a bit!

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m sick none of the riders are XL. If anyone got an XL coming in for the current price and doesn’t like it. Hit me up please.

zabo358

Reaction score
Darn the cargos are 50% off now. Something told me to wait to cop when I seen the full size run still in stock. Oh well
I had to bite at $150 even though I already have the lighter olive cargos. Best pants JE has released imo.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads