• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dspina

Reaction score
hey guys if anyones interested im selling a sun-drenched taupe crewneck sweatshirt in a large brand new with kith tags and would do a good price for anyone on this forum. Also selling a few other pieces if anyone is interested, bundle deals available.

my grailed username is: dylanspina

Last edited:

quickstruck

Reaction score
Should we worry about JE Raws bleeding? I have a fresh pair of Obsidians that I plan on wearing with some white CPs... should this be a concern?

DxVxNE

Reaction score
Should we worry about JE Raws bleeding? I have a fresh pair of Obsidians that I plan on wearing with some white CPs... should this be a concern?

My JE raws have bled less than any other raws I own but I'd still be wary wearing them with white leather. It should wipe off though.

Rjb5183

Reaction score
As someone who owned the Cast 1 and the re-cut Cast 2 but not the original Cast 2, how does everyone plan on sizing for today's drop (specifically interested in the 100% cotton)? TTS or size down 1?

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
agree waist measurements look way too big. You would need to size down by 2 or 3 with those sizes

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really like the Fuse color. Might try the cast 1 but wonder if we’ll see this color is the cast 2 later? @MIKE_JE

513wildcat

Reaction score
Cast2 still the GOAT. Can’t be touched.

I prefer the original Cast 2 cut over the current cut just because of how small the leg opening is on the 28 now. They're fine with low tops but don't come close to covering the top of a Jordan 1 or any high tops. Thinking about trying these Cast 1's for Jordan 1's and high tops or the Daze if they ever get done in a solid black.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I prefer the original Cast 2 cut over the current cut just because of how small the leg opening is on the 28 now. They're fine with low tops but don't come close to covering the top of a Jordan 1 or any high tops. Thinking about trying these Cast 1's for Jordan 1's and high tops or the Daze if they ever get done in a solid black.

makes sense. The recent Raw releases (not today’s) seem to have a slightly wider leg opening as well. Worth trying if you like any of the colors.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics