• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sheesh that’s a sick fit ^^^^

Anywho, got the double dye raglan. Weight is more substantial than the regular raglans. Really like it bc it’s subtle when it’s on.
The dye on the specific one I got starts half way down the front of the hoodie. But sleeves, hood etc have really great details so I’m cool with it.

Hey @srizvi722 , how did you size the double dye hoodie? Did you go your usual JE hoodie size or size up? I'm a medium in the oversized cropped/dual flash 2/beach hoodie, curious if I would stick to medium. Wasn't sure if the process made the garments come up a bit smaller.

rbroseph

Reaction score

Rider & Iodine

StoneyIce

Reaction score
Hi guys, new here, what's up. I got introduced to JE through a friend a year ago and I've been enjoying my pair of Cast 2 Halo since then. I'm itching to purchase a second pair. Any recommendations? I like JE for the distressing/fading. I want to stay away from pure blacks. I like the stretch but I had a pair of meguro's that stretched way too much and bagged out. The halo's are a bit stiff but I like it.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Copped the oxblood anti-expo, going to pass on the Avalon denim, already have a couple distressed light washed JE denim.

Last edited:

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven’t worn an anti in ages but they work so well for layering, almost want to grab the carbon and oxblood from today’s release.

Once I discovered the Anti-Expo tee, I love it. It works for my style and definitely for layering, it's just so versatile and the raw hem makes it so unique too. Overall just such an awesome tee!

HAD to get the Oxblood because of the unique color

itzkoolkidkam

Reaction score
ID on boots?

FW 14’ SLP 40mm Jodhpur boots

Once I discovered the Anti-Expo tee, I love it. It works for my style and definitely for layering, it's just so versatile and the raw hem makes it so unique too. Overall just such an awesome tee!

HAD to get the Oxblood because of the unique color

Used to be one of my favorite tees. I haven’t tried the updated version. I heard they’re a bit shorter now, might end up grabbing a few during the BF sale.

Mox

9821F747-D8C9-44CC-A639-0C9A403E1816.jpeg

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Used to be one of my favorite tees. I haven’t tried the updated version. I heard they’re a bit shorter now, might end up grabbing a few during the BF sale.

Yeah, unfortunately this is the only version I have tried since I'm new to JE, heard the older ones were really nice. I love how these break in and as someone who's 5'8" and wears a Medium, it's plenty long lol. The medium covers my whole crotch area and a small is a good length. I put up pics the other day, Cadet is Small and Spruce is Medium.

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No offense, but I feel like the anti-expo silhouette doesn't suit your body type. The Cadet AE looks alright, but I think a more standard tee would suit you better. (ex. UNI/FORM vintage tee)

what do you mean? as in they are too long? or too tight / loose? not sure what you mean. i think all 3 look great

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads