• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lextino

Reaction score
Hey @MIKE_JE is this black windbreaker jacket ever releasing or is it just a sample?
883A2C3D-64AE-411D-9F78-4D36AFA5D2C9.png

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yes - we will be launching an extensive new leather program in the coming seasons!

Practice Shorts will not restock in any OG colorways. We are launching new patterns or colorways with each drop.

Atao

Reaction score
Yes - we will be launching an extensive new leather program in the coming seasons!

Practice Shorts will not restock in any OG colorways. We are launching new patterns or colorways with each drop.

@MIKE_JE are we going to see any of the new seasonal colors in Oversized Cropped hoodies or crews

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@MIKE_JE are we going to see any of the new seasonal colors in Oversized Cropped hoodies or crews

There will not be OS Hoodies or Crews. We have new Mainline colors to debut soon in other silhouettes, some of our most popular styles.

Atao

Reaction score
There will not be OS Hoodies or Crews. We have new Mainline colors to debut soon in other silhouettes, some of our most popular styles.

That’s disappointing ? thanks for answering tho

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Debating on pulling the trigger on this smoking shirt. Anybody who has one, what are your thoughts?

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Any chance of a restock with the camo cargos?

stevekerr

Reaction score
Hi JE community! With the support of you several months ago, we put together a simple website of your JE fit photos online here: JE fit site.

Over the past year, we have been building a mobile app that aims to bring together the information on various platforms (i.e. styleforum, reddit, instagram, etc.) to help on sizing / fitting brands such as JE.

Would appreciate it if you check out our feature breakdown (see link below) and give us some feedback (i.e. what to add, or change, or remove)!

LINK: https://www.fitted.tv/fittedapp

Also, would any of you be interested in testing out our beta this fall / winter?

Attachments

• Mockup 1.png
    Mockup 1.png
    168.8 KB · Views: 93

AbeEz

Reaction score
Anyone has any fit pics for the Replica hoodie? I got one in the cream/white color from Rue La La the other day. It was like 70% final sale. Love the color. Mine fits pretty close to the intended fit but feels a drop wide in the torso and maybe would fit better in a small (I got a medium). But a small probably too cropped. I’m 5’9’’ and 140.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics