• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

clskier

Reaction score
Had like a litre of Gin and Tonic spilled all over my Scarab's over the weekend + some other drink mixers. Staining isn't bad at all thankfully, since the liquid was clear, but they smell and I want to make sure nothing sits in. Best way to wash? I'm assuming a gentle cold water cycle + some spot treatment should work
I'd say to be safe you may just want to hand wash them in the sink, especially considering the paint splatter detailing.

Lextino

Reaction score
Icons on my Europe vaca
E65D4684-1571-44D3-B6F2-95AFC1A87360.jpeg

WhaleShark

Reaction score
How do you like your Salomons? Seem to be trending these days, and I have to say they do look nice when styled correctly
Def trending. I really like 'em. I mostly wear white sneakers so it's nice to have some colorful trail shoes in the mix.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The icons do look good there. they look the best with shorts from the outfit pics I seen

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads