• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PYREXSWERVE

Reaction score
Are there pics floating around of these colors?

It should be these.

john-elliott-nike-lebron-icon-white-friends-and-family.jpeg

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nordstrom has them. I buy JE from there quite a bit now. I get the items shipped to the store near me. Try them on in store. And return whatever I didn't like right there. I work 5 mins from the flagship store in Seattle. Super convenient.
That’s actually really smart, also once it’s in stock at your branch I’m guessing it just stays at the local store, so you might even be able to pick it up at a discount later.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Looks very shiny, I hope they aren’t IRL, or these are going to be very hard to pull off

The closeups were shot with a flash to accentuate the coating, the middle image in this gallery is a bit more accurate. There is a sheen to the coating, I would not say it is this shiny without being effected intentionally by light.

PYREXSWERVE

Reaction score
I have already shared my thoughts on this piece regarding the price etc, so I'm just hoping a lot of the stores on the stockists get them.

Nonetheless, wish nothing but success for the rollout/sales of this item. It's a piece I adore & a nod to JE's attention to consumer wants. Congrats to the team.

Whoever purchases on Thursday, please provide feedback to the forum. I would appreciate it.

Last edited:

sinnerz

Reaction score
Is there a reason why on each washed pair of denim, the fading of the right leg starts super far away from the crotch? I notice it on all of my pairs. Bugs me everytime

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
hoping they aren’t that shiny too... if they aren’t in real life then i’m in

They are 100% not that shiny - I'll post an irl photo tomorrow. You'll be happy with them, I know I am!

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are 100% not that shiny - I'll post an irl photo tomorrow. You'll be happy with them, I know I am!
thanks in advance for the photo! Appreciate it and i’m sure everyone else will as well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads