• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For all you guys waiting for hoodies with butterflies on them, nows your chance...!!

Attachments

• 778096FD-EB62-4B73-A8C5-F2790AF1771A.jpeg
    778096FD-EB62-4B73-A8C5-F2790AF1771A.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 59

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have a quick random question if anybody feels like humouring me; do the tie dye basketball shorts fit the same as the paneled terry shorts from a while back? That’s the only exposure I have to JE shorts and I’m just wondering if I need to buy the same size in the tie dye b-ball shorts.
Thanks.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a quick random question if anybody feels like humouring me; do the tie dye basketball shorts fit the same as the paneled terry shorts from a while back? That’s the only exposure I have to JE shorts and I’m just wondering if I need to buy the same size in the tie dye b-ball shorts.
Thanks.

B-ball shorts are longer but waist is similar.

Attachments

• 78F2077E-4289-40F8-A02C-1B610282C47B.jpeg
    78F2077E-4289-40F8-A02C-1B610282C47B.jpeg
    348.7 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

Marco Storari

Reaction score
I wore my midnight tie dye cargos out on Saturday and they were cool, but I keep thinking about how I want the green camp now.

$700 on cargos though, mannnn

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wore my midnight tie dye cargos out on Saturday and they were cool, but I keep thinking about how I want the green camp now.

$700 on cargos though, mannnn

They are so good. I hope we see another restock or at least in smaller sizes. I def want the camo but need an xs.

redxiiims

Reaction score
Thanks.

Personally, I'm usually a 33/34 and went with a 4 in the paneled terry shorts based on posted measurements (my first JE shorts), and a 3 in the mojave game shorts (most recent JE shorts I've gotten) for the same reasons. Between these two, the waists fit similarly for me. Probably could've gone with a 4 in my jacquard shorts but thankfully those have been forgiving...they were just a bit more snug in the waist initially. I've posted pics in all of these in case you want to compare them.

turbospartan

Reaction score
Great price on the Mojave shorts on Barney's warehouse... wish they had an S in stock :(

Damn, that is a nice price. I want the purple or skittles version. Also need a size S which I can't seem t find anywhere

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads