• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As much as I like the camo cargos I’m sending back only because I need an xs. The small is a little too big for me in the waist and length. I really like the look and material. Hoping for a restock

Pics below look alright but I’ve got them pulled up high and drawstring tight.
DUDE...keep these.....you'd be out of your mind to send it back! Personally, the fit to me looks really good in this particular style of pant. Easily the best fit pic of yours I've seen.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DUDE...keep these.....you'd be out of your mind to send it back! Personally, the fit to me looks really good in this particular style of pant. Easily the best fit pic of yours I've seen.

Thanks bro but I’d prefer the xs due to the waist and length. The photos look fine but I have them sitting really high above my waist line to get some of the slack out of the legs. Maybe it’s the material throwing me off? I’m bummed because they’re so good and unfortunately they may not restock anytime soon but staying hopeful.

edgar-pr

Reaction score
I did that. The boughivillea works much better for warmer weather and the material is nicer

Forgot to follow up and reply after asking advice on the bougainvillea vs poppy.

I ended up ordering the bougainvillea to try it out and I have to say I prefer it to the poppy. The fabric on the bougainvillea is definitely less substantial than the poppy but its light and airy which makes it feel ideal for summer. The print quality on the fabric is also better than on the poppy in my opinion.

Quick fit (would be better without the white Common Projects)
IMG_6752.jpeg

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro but I’d prefer the xs due to the waist and length. The photos look fine but I have them sitting really high above my waist line to get some of the slack out of the legs. Maybe it’s the material throwing me off? I’m bummed because they’re so good and unfortunately they may not restock anytime soon but staying hopeful.
Damn! Sucks when probably one of the better items you purchase doesn’t fit exactly like you’d want it to

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the real crappy pic. But I wanted to respect all the folks in the pic and crop them out. Noticed a dude wearing these shorts in a pic I had taken earlier in the week. Always cool seeing, esp. internationally.

Attachments

• 51B4D319-04F7-4153-B4EC-DD78684D44C0.jpeg
    51B4D319-04F7-4153-B4EC-DD78684D44C0.jpeg
    41.3 KB · Views: 87

The_Bull

Reaction score
Been debating the camo tie dye cargos, as they are still available on the JE site in my size, but seeing these pics of the tears people have been having issues with is taking me aback. Don't want to pay 398 and have that happen.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been debating the camo tie dye cargos, as they are still available on the JE site in my size, but seeing these pics of the tears people have been having issues with is taking me aback. Don't want to pay 398 and have that happen.

CS will take care of you if so.

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the real crappy pic. But I wanted to respect all the folks in the pic and crop them out. Noticed a dude wearing these shorts in a pic I had taken earlier in the week. Always cool seeing, esp. internationally.
nice...where can i still get these

redxiiims

Reaction score
Tried to get into some better lighting to see if I could capture the detail of the Jacquard shorts, but it didn't really work out lol. Added a close-up picture though. I LOVE these shorts and also have the Thumper, but I definitely feel like I have to make an extra effort to baby them to minimize wear to the beautiful pattern.

University Tee (Orange, 3)
Surplus Jacquard Hoya Shorts (3)
Norse Projects Ebbe Melange Socks
JE x Nike AF1

IMG_2632.jpg
IMG_2635.jpg

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Tried to get into some better lighting to see if I could capture the detail of the Jacquard shorts, but it didn't really work out lol. Added a close-up picture though. I LOVE these shorts and also have the Thumper, but I definitely feel like I have to make an extra effort to baby them to minimize wear to the beautiful pattern.

University Tee (Orange, 3)
Surplus Jacquard Hoya Shorts (3)
Norse Projects Ebbe Melange Socks
JE x Nike AF1

View attachment 1225001 View attachment 1225002

They hit different if you have to watch what you do in them. If we have to change our lifestyles due to the clothing we purchase, we really should:

A) only buy items on sale

B) not buy JE

Coming from a guy who's jacquard shorts are looking quite rough these days :rotflmao:

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are the Nogales Game Shorts as the Jacquard Shorts? I have a pair of Blue Nogales Game Shorts inbound from Jonathan + Olivia ($125 + shipping).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads