• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the volt beach hoodie finally (thanks to @Atao for the encouragement :) )

20190814_141110.jpg

Wally_SF

Reaction score
The best way I can describe it is that they lost that soft and luxurious feel. That's probably more to do with the lack of micro modal than the supima cotton. They feel a bit thicker as well. I think the thing I like least about it though is that they don't drape as well because the 100% cotton makes it feel a bit more structured.

The 3 things that made the older Classic Crews and Mercer's so great were the soft hand, drape, and colors.

Now it's just like any other shirt. It lost what made it a "premium" shirt.
Disappointing because I used to buy every color that dropped.

I was worried they wouldn't drape the same. JE really had something with the older classic crews! Thanks

The older ones were too long.

I love the cut and I hope they didnt shorten them tbh, perfect tee for a taller guy

chris_rosario

Reaction score
@geektos
These camo cargos actually look way better than I thought. Your pics make me like them more than the pics JE put out

Yo this whole fit looks good. I want an ID on the pants. @MIKE_JE are these JE pants too?
4AC3776E-5807-4454-841F-06FD9657569B.jpeg

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish it were a fishtail but the parka looks good. I wonder if that's the only color they are doing.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish it were a fishtail but the parka looks good. I wonder if that's the only color they are doing.
I think you’ll need to be very careful with sizing on this one, too small and you’ll look like the marshmallow man

10D53137-0740-4970-8607-3C30A94FA0BD.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics