• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jrldc

Reaction score
Damn, been a week or so since I've been on here. Couple websites hit sale and I just had to grab the beach hoodie in both Mocha and Volt. They've got the grey iridescent on sale and would have snagged if there was any large left.

How's everyone's pickups been now that sale szn is almost over?

Navy iridescent
Uni tees: Black SD, Taupe SD LS, Mint, Vintage Black
AE: Charcoal, Dune
Skittles Cast 2 and Black cargo sweats

sestyhype

Reaction score
Damn, been a week or so since I've been on here. Couple websites hit sale and I just had to grab the beach hoodie in both Mocha and Volt. They've got the grey iridescent on sale and would have snagged if there was any large left.

Still got a few things on the way, but so far:
University tee in green and blue
Classic crew in grey and white (should’ve sized up one, size M shoulders are too narrow for me ?)
Cast 2 in Bianca and Coast 2
Basalt in cement
Escobar in pearl
Poppy board shorts
Might have copped more, can’t remember if that’s everything lol

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You kinda got me on these New Ways... you love? I need a good travel short. The long ones look chill too.
I actually bought a pair because of him too and they are pretty nice. They are really comfortable. I expected it to fit pretty tight but it loosens up a little after a few minutes. I would recommend it.

iamfudge

Reaction score
FYI - browsing JE site and noticed that they're now on Rakuten (formerly eBates):

1563819592645.png

htrannn

Reaction score
Navy iridescent
Uni tees: Black SD, Taupe SD LS, Mint, Vintage Black
AE: Charcoal, Dune
Skittles Cast 2 and Black cargo sweats
Classic crew in grey and white (should’ve sized up one, size M shoulders are too narrow for me ?)
Basalt in cement
Escobar in pearl
Poppy board shorts
Wow both of you guys went in on these sales lol. Lot of good pickups, I'm still waiting to grab an iridescent and pearl is a fantastic colour imo.

jrldc

Reaction score
Wow both of you guys went in on these sales lol. Lot of good pickups, I'm still waiting to grab an iridescent and pearl is a fantastic colour imo.
Prices were really good, had me wanting to double up on the black uni tees...

gentlypfister

Reaction score
I actually bought a pair because of him too and they are pretty nice. They are really comfortable. I expected it to fit pretty tight but it loosens up a little after a few minutes. I would recommend it.

You go normal ones or the long ones? Any pics?

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Black Ebisu Sweatpants
Black Oversized Crewneck
Black + Grey Classic Crew Tees
Cement Raglan Hoodie
Dusty Blue Basalt Tee
Dusty Blue Hooded Villian
Olive Iridescent Bomber Jacket
Olive Green Escobar Sweatpants
Tan Tie Dye Basketball Shorts

Basalt in cement
Escobar in pearl
Poppy board shorts

I found myself in the same predicament as you. I had to sizeup to an L. What size Basalt + Uni tees do you wear?

sestyhype

Reaction score
I found myself in the same predicament as you. I had to sizeup to an L. What size Basalt + Uni tees do you wear?
I wear Medium in basalt, fits me pretty well. Didn't like how baggy it looked at first, but that was probably because I've been wearing fitted shirts almost all my life. The boxy look was a new direction for me as I'm currently re-doing my wardrobe after I've been a hypebeast the last 2 years.
As for Uni tees, I haven't gotten a chance to try but I assume medium would be my best size. I ordered the blue and green unis from the Union sale, but they didn't have medium at the time so I just settled for size Small (on both). I'll try them on and let you know in a week or so.

Black Ebisu Sweatpants
Black Oversized Crewneck
Black + Grey Classic Crew Tees
Cement Raglan Hoodie
Dusty Blue Basalt Tee
Dusty Blue Hooded Villian
Olive Iridescent Bomber Jacket
Olive Green Escobar Sweatpants
Tan Tie Dye Basketball Shorts
That's a ******* haul if I've ever seen one

drklava

Reaction score

Skittles Cast 2's are $339 here now. $60 off.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Skittles Cast 2's are $339 here now. $60 off.
Not throwing shade, but there’s no way possible that you aren’t affiliated with 1032 in some way.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics