• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Mojave anti expo, saharas

1zqpslt.jpg

turbospartan

Reaction score
What is the deal with the Vintage Fleece hoodies? Decent? Are they normal length, or cropped? Worth $120?

thereaintnofutureinthis

Reaction score
How does everyone size on university and basalt tees?

University I went down 1
Basalt I go TTS but some people prefer down 1
The only time i tried a basalt I got TTS and down one and the smaller one was too short for me (I'm 6 foot so its not like im super tall or anything) but some people here prefer the fit of it.
University works better than basalt when sized down because the neck is a little looser and the length is longer. I went TTS the first time i got it and it was far too big for me

I think theres some differing sizing rules depending on specific types (sun drenched Uni, Silk Basalt, etc) but I've never tried those so I cant speak on it

npa23

Reaction score
I don't have the regular Coasts, but my Distressed Coast/Halo par is much lighter. The fit looks good, and they will considerably stretch out. The listed waist size on 31s is 33.9, and mine are up to 36 now

Do any of you still mess with raw (non-JE) denim? I just snagged a pair of Orslow 107s to switch things up from my distressed JE and Acne pairs
I'm already feeling the stretch on the first wear out haha. might hem them too cause these are long af

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Kane 2 Lassen denim? Any pics or reviews?

hobojones

Reaction score
What is the deal with the Vintage Fleece hoodies? Decent? Are they normal length, or cropped? Worth $120?

They're my favorite JE hoodie to the point where I have the zip up, the crew neck and the pullover and don't even wear my kakes, villains, etc.

I'd say they're normal length, extremely comfy though prone to pilling. I never buy JE full price so take my worth with a grain of salt, I think $120 is a solid price.

Calvin as in CALVIN

Reaction score
They're my favorite JE hoodie to the point where I have the zip up, the crew neck and the pullover and don't even wear my kakes, villains, etc.

I'd say they're normal length, extremely comfy though prone to pilling. I never buy JE full price so take my worth with a grain of salt, I think $120 is a solid price.

i would also add that it tends to lose its shape after a couple wears -- it easily stretches out. However, it is one of my favorite hoodies as well in terms of fit for overall

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads