• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe on a discount. I’m not paying almost a grand for pants I might not wear for many years. I did like their Nike stuff but I couldn’t get. I did get the Nike crew and it’s probably been my most worn item this year.

Agreed. I like the S6 stuff but the pricing is OD. I pretty much need 70% off to even consider it lol.

gentlypfister

Reaction score
Shoutout to JE customer support. Not only are they always responsive but they handle requests on a case by case basis without boxing the customer in. It’s rare these days, and one of the reasons I will always rock with the brand.

100% agree. I hit them up yesterday about something and they were quick, friendly, and immediately fixed my issue. It's super rare and def a reason to stick with them.

Missed out on today’s sale but didn’t need anything tbh. Didn't go too crazy this round of sales. I ended up grabbed brown Rios, 2 pairs of denim and jacquard thumper.

You get that Jacquard in? post pics!

Also - I missed these tank tops today - if anyone has an extra L laying around in Mercers... PM ME lol

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my Jacquard shorts and Bougainvillea Ivory shirt in from Barney’s private sale. Shorts are fire but it’s a struggle to get in it lol. The shirt is dope but I prefer last year’s Poppy shirt. The BG is softer but thinner and I prefer the thickness and sturdiness of the Poppy shirt more. Will need to wear it out one day to really feel for it.

surrender

Reaction score
Got my first order in today - jacquard shorts, camel vintage fleece hoodie, tan chrome tank and navy sun drenched ls tee. Very happy with all of them - the shorts are a bit tighter than my mojaves, but I'm slimming down anyway.

The sun-drenched tees are now tied with AEs as my favorites. I'll have to get orange and blue before the end of the season, and maybe the dusty pink AE

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wtf.... Mr Porter won’t let me sign in because they saying I’m not registered then saying I have already registered when I go to register LOL

Reactions: Rnt

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice picked up the Figueroa!

Same. I actually grabbed a size up from usual because measurements seem close to nimbus based on ssense. Hope they fit as well as my nimbus.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads