• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

blue2007

Reaction score
No, I looked at all the jackets about 10 minutes before the sale went live (product pages were already up) and there wasn’t any XL in stock. Bummed because that is my size and I would have loved to grab a few more stadium jackets.

I hear you. Been trying to get one for a good price for a looong time.

What about Melton in XL? Black.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm debating the tweed Stadium but wondering how necessary it is since I have the BM Yuji Stadium.

Anyone own it??

Padded bomber looks interesting too. Though I have a feeling I might just be considering bc they're on sale which is the wrong reason to buy.

Last edited:

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm debating the tweed Stadium but wondering how necessary it is since I have the BM Yuji Stadium.

Anyone own it??

Padded bomber looks interesting too. Though I have a feeling I might just be considering bc they're on sale which is the wrong reason to buy.
It's aiight. Looks better online than it does in person. I bought it at initial release, def not worth retail. I was considering repurchasing it, but would like it sub$300

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Melton Wool Black/Olive L and a Olive Rider XL were the only things I was looking for. Didn't see my size though. Everything else I put in my cart and then waited a solid 20 min to see if it sold out because I'm trying to be disciplined and not impulse buy.
I feel like I saved myself $500.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Main things I was hoping for were large masa thumper lll and grey Rios.

I would also grab pretty much any bball or denim shorts too.

spikefugazi

Reaction score
Wow I screwed up because of timezones..missed out on the outerwear because I checked like an hour and a half ago. If anyone wants to return an XL summer rider or masa black hit my line...
Were the Melton stadium jackets available in medium? Damn I really wanted one
Really glad I don't need any more outerwear! I'm hoping for a tee or shorts flash sale tomorrow...
I told you this stuff is unnecessarily stressful.

gentlypfister

Reaction score
best JE SS Sale...who hit today on TS 1s

Got so lucky on these - got 2 pairs. One through Undefeated and one on SNKRs...no idea how I hit on SNKRS but took me 20 min...

I’m surprised the jacquard thumper still in stock. I’m excited to get mine on Tuesday with my brown Rios.

Def post pics - I grabbed one as well - wondering how much I'll like in person. Still kinda on the fence.

Anyone own it??

I went out partying last night - woke up at 10am and missed everything. Probably good since I would have grabbed way too many things this AM. Varsity jackets for and I was eying the padded bombers for a while. Good to know they are kinda whatever. PS - i rocked my lavender tie dye shorts yesterday and ran into a dude wearing the skittles ones. Small world. Great pickup.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Main things I was hoping for were large masa thumper lll and grey Rios.

I would also grab pretty much any bball or denim shorts too.

Hey man if you want Grey Rios, they are on quite a few retailers who you can probably find a discount code for. Otherwise, JE ain’t dropping those in price to til BF. That’s for sure.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey man if you want Grey Rios, they are on quite a few retailers who you can probably find a discount code for. Otherwise, JE ain’t dropping those in price to til BF. That’s for sure.

Yeah I think you're definitely right. I've been holding for one of the CanadCan retailers like ssense or roden to carry it but will probably need to look elsewhere.

mikeb88

Reaction score
Weather absolutely sucks in Jersey today
Dillon indigo
JE highs
3C05D4D3-4848-4BD7-9051-E53D5E99AB3C.jpeg

hrachh

Reaction score
anyone have reversible polar fleece, yellow... the bougainvillea floral print side looks pretty nice. any opinions?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads