• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

scanner

Reaction score
I don't follow this thread often so apologies if this has already been discussed but did prices go up, even on current season items that have been available at lower price points ?

I just purchased one of the zip up hoodies for $198 from them about 2 weeks ago and the same hoodie is now $228 or something ?

Same with Tee's, Supima tees are now $78? Is there a reason for the mark up?

tjonesd2

Reaction score
View attachment 1173382

Can anyone identify the basketball shorts on the right? Look too light to be the black tie dye from last season(which I have). Don’t look light enough to be the Barneys exclusive(which I missed out on and have never seen an XXL for sale:( ) Thanks

@MIKE_JE
the instore Barneys LA SA told me (first day of the designer event thing they released at) that they never got XXL in those shorts (luckily the XL fit me well enough)

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone scooped Mox sz. 32 and is looking to sell please let me know. Have been wanting them for a while. Thanks

Jliu88

Reaction score
Was planning to get a pair of carbons for dark denim, but saw that Ronin was on the flash sale. Is it TTS? I’m a 34 but it stretched out quite a bit. Thinking of going 33.

Deceive

Reaction score
60% off denim flash sale, only about ~10 options but still a great deal for anyone interested!

kbrenns

Reaction score
So annoyed - purchased a pair yesterday that is now on the flash sale for like 100 cheaper...

Rnt

Reaction score
anyone have any in hand photos of the Cody denim?
Sorry for the grailed link but these are my pictures (my listing). pics are very accurate. Its a super nice wash, you won't regret for that price

Last edited:

pg600rr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**** I hate it when you go to check out and someone sniped your denim out your cart... major let down

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads