• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Jacket/jeans.

Hoodie is #veryrare (10)

DD6EFADE-F9BA-434C-90F4-B18C11CA16E3.jpeg

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Patiently awaiting shorts season

View attachment 1143388

Gotta order those purple ones.

Question for the group. Recently picked up the green cord shorts and the brown/gold ones.

I sized down to small in the green and went TTS medium in the brown. The fit is almost identical except the small is a touch snug in the waist.

Any clue if a tailor can very slightly loosen the waist or no bc it's a waistband? Not a huge deal if not.

nd1nd2nd3

Reaction score
Do the Skittles jeans fit much differently than the other Cast 2 jeans? I tried on some other colors/washes at Saks- thought the 32 fit me well but I don’t know if there’s a lot of stretch or variation.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do the Skittles jeans fit much differently than the other Cast 2 jeans? I tried on some other colors/washes at Saks- thought the 32 fit me well but I don’t know if there’s a lot of stretch or variation.

For me they fit similar to my other pairs (Mox, Carbon and Blanca).

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Patiently awaiting shorts season

View attachment 1143388

Nice. About the Just Don shorts, so I've seen them around on sites and modeled and they look cool (though until they make a 76ers version, I have no interest in buying), but what's the deal with the $400+ price tag? Are they made in the states with some heavyweight mesh and legit zippers? I know Fear of God mesh shorts and Rhude ones are up there in price too for that matter. I was curious about your thoughts on them as I've never handled them in person.

lzd325

Reaction score
Xhibition has cargos on sale for 223(olive) and 260 for(khaki)

echau

Reaction score
Nice. About the Just Don shorts, so I've seen them around on sites and modeled and they look cool (though until they make a 76ers version, I have no interest in buying), but what's the deal with the $400+ price tag? Are they made in the states with some heavyweight mesh and legit zippers? I know Fear of God mesh shorts and Rhude ones are up there in price too for that matter. I was curious about your thoughts on them as I've never handled them in person.

The previous season Just Don shorts, they take the $125 M&N Authentics (made in China) and finish them in the USA by adding the pockets, drawstrings, logo, back zippers (Lampo).

The current season, it looks like all the details are completed along with the construction in China. They still use the high quality materials, like the Lampo zippers, but because the finishing touches are done when the shorts are constructed, they are implemented better, if that makes sense. If you turn the new shorts inside-out, you don't see where the logo is stitched, or the lining of the pockets, because it is hidden behind the inner layer of mesh.

Also, the mesh is definitely heavyweight. Holding them against the Nogales or Tie Dye shorts, the difference is substantial.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads