• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

djkillahcam

Reaction score
It has to do with weight and karat. 18K is expensive, but being that the chain is so thin, the pendant's weight might be the cause of the higher price. I'm not sure how expensive green emerald is but Onyx is cheap, which makes me wonder why both gold chains are the same price. (On the description of the cross, JE has it listed as green emerald which is clearly a typo... it's Onyx)

I love gold chains, but these are an easy pass. They're way, way, way too feminine.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
white looks really good

I was able to find an M Grey from a German boutique, ordered that one. Took a bit of an L on the shipping, but whatever...White is cool, but I have other white hoodies I love a lot already. Details in the frayed edges show more on the grey.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Taking it back to ss18 today. Tie dye shell jacket, Vintage fleece, panel shorts.

0966D3E3-5219-4B09-B7A0-7FDD2BE5E248.jpeg

leFLOPjames

Reaction score
Wow it's been a while. How's it going guys??. I haven't purchased any new JE in quite some time, with my collection pretty much completed, just pick up a piece every now and then that catches my eye. I liked the cuban necklace, but 3,000 USD eh???? Can get a similar one in white gold for half or a third of the price.

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking to cop one more long sleeve tee before it starts getting warmer. For those who own both LS classic and LS curve, how would you guys compare the overall fit of the tees? I know the curve was way longer but i like that it’s a little bit different than a standard tee. The LS Classic doesn’t resonate with me as much.

Last edited:

jcecco

Reaction score
What's the sizing on obsidians? TTS for JE or size down? I remember hearing that these fit on the larger size.

kcinirni

Reaction score
Hit up the Saks at prudential center in Boston and got to try on the kichi. That’s a size medium. Hit right at the shoulders but arm length is a tad long but still okay. A size small would’ve been way to tight. The jacket is dope and seriously warm. I was wearing a flash dual zip too and layered it and it was comfortable too. If I had money to splurge I would’ve copped but it’s a bit redundant getting a jacket like that living in New England

E9A58C19-8666-444C-A4A1-4637C74305AF.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads