• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How are you liking the Amiri skeleton shoes. How did you SZ

Nice you got the Skel toes, how do you like them, and how did you size?

I usually tend to let new things sit for a minute, but these pretty much haven't left my feet since they arrived. I'm very happy with them. I stayed TTS and feel good about it, but I also hate the feeling of having my feet/toes jammed even the slightest bit. If you like a very snug fit on slip-ons, you might be able to size down.

quickstruck

Reaction score
Congrats to those who won the raffle! I wonder how many people entered.. it looks like the winners are the more active contributors within this group. Causation, correlation; you tell me. But a great initiative nonetheless haha

photoryan

Reaction score
Just got my Obsidians in, and I think these were either mistagged or a return that someone wore and stretched before sending back. (The suspicious neon green fuzz ball leads me to think the latter.)
The Obsidians are 30s and I lined them up with my 31 Carbons I've had for a year and they essentially matched up.
They're going back regardless because they look sloppy and the fit is just not great unfortunately. I was hoping for something more in line with the fit of the Indigo Raws.
Oh well. I guess I'm saving for up for SLP...

greygod

Reaction score
Just got my Obsidians in, and I think these were either mistagged or a return that someone wore and stretched before sending back. (The suspicious neon green fuzz ball leads me to think the latter.)
The Obsidians are 30s and I lined them up with my 31 Carbons I've had for a year and they essentially matched up.
They're going back regardless because they look sloppy and the fit is just not great unfortunately. I was hoping for something more in line with the fit of the Indigo Raws.
Oh well. I guess I'm saving for up for SLP...
You might want to give them a second try.. the first pair of carbons I bought were way too big, bought same size a month or so later and they fit great, same as my other je denim

thatsoutbro

Reaction score
Of course when I’m off the forum for a few days I miss my chance at the raffle! Congrats to the guys who we’re picked I’m jealous af.

All JE with a little Aimé
22821D8D-69BA-4F8A-94E0-1E59C99C5B56.jpeg

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Old but J. skriver ballin out in JE Blackmeans from a few seasons back. That one was reallll nice. (Wife was watching this, not me...)

Of course when I’m off the forum for a few days I miss my chance at the raffle! Congrats to the guys who we’re picked I’m jealous af.

All JE with a little Aimé
View attachment 1121905
Solid fit. I’m still not sold on Aime gear, but everyone on here seems to love it. I should give them a shoT. That jacket looks real nice.

thatsoutbro

Reaction score
Solid fit. I’m still not sold on Aime gear, but everyone on here seems to love it. I should give them a shoT. That jacket looks real nice.

Thanks dude! Yeah same here TBH. I still check their racks when I’m at barneys. The $598 retail it listed for is wild but well worth it for the $225 I bought it for last year. The quality, lining and the fit is on point. It’s cropped very similar to the JE stadiums but with more room in the shoulders.

50E2E7DD-C5FC-4E4A-88AD-F3925CBBF4C7.jpeg

2A75DA50-E231-45F8-B44F-10251E94BE55.jpeg

funkyprez

Reaction score
Got the Clash Black in, but they are going back. The wash is awesome, I love the more subtle and unique distressing done to these, the fit is good, but I just can’t look past the big circle patch on the thigh. It’s all I can see when I have these on. I’m like Austin Powers with the mole guy. I don’t know why they got fixated on these circular patches for a while, but hopefully they got it out of their system.
View attachment 1121595

Clash look dope to me, the circle doesn’t bother me. If you see vintage Levi’s, pocket repairs are common, it is a natural abrasion point.

But If JE really wanted to keep it real and believable with the repairs they would do something with a crotch repair Lol

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics