• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

npa23

Reaction score
If anyone wants a new leather rider in L for under $1000 ping me

npa23

Reaction score
JE sweats look like leggings for an hour max. Lol by the second wear, they are hanging off the legs.

this is the reason I stopped buying JE sweats. My escos got the knee bags within a week of wearing and it's baggy now. I still wear it tho

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this is the reason I stopped buying JE sweats. My escos got the knee bags within a week of wearing and it's baggy now. I still wear it tho

My Black and Washed Black Escos stretched so fast. My grey Escos are the most snug and seem to be keeping their shape after a couple wears... we will see how long that lasts. That didn’t stop me from buying Rios though lol.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m against sizing down on the sweats, I’m a 29 in JE denim and buy a medium in the Escos, I think it looks weird when you’re sweats look like leggings

I refuse to do it, and even after bagging out mines still look quite slim. The amount of bag out could totally be related to leg size I guess, cause I also don't really have an issue with my denim bagging out either but that seems to be a popular issue here.

zabo358

Reaction score
I just throw my sweats in the dryer for a few minutes and the knees bounce right back.

Last edited:

Kde5

Reaction score
Do replica sweatpants stretch a lot as other JE sweatpants or are they more nonstretch ?

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don’t think sizing down helps with the bagging. I agree don’t size down for the legging look. My brown rio have knee bags after the first wear. Boucle as well. I feel like the terry on my black pair from a few years ago is the best. Anything from the last several years bags out way too fast. Dryer helps but only for the first hour or so of wearing.

djkillahcam

Reaction score
I don’t think sizing down helps with the bagging. I agree don’t size down for the legging look. My brown rio have knee bags after the first wear. Boucle as well. I feel like the terry on my black pair from a few years ago is the best. Anything from the last several years bags out way too fast. Dryer helps but only for the first hour or so of wearing.
Interesting... did they change terry quality over the years you think?

Jliu88

Reaction score
Do replica sweatpants stretch a lot as other JE sweatpants or are they more nonstretch ?
Just got a washed black pair of replica sweats. They are a lot heavier weight than Escobar’s. I’m hoping they don’t stretch as much.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You never gave a review of the Rios

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Norwegian Rain might make some of the best coats I've ever owned with regards to weatherproofing.

Excellent recommendation. I've handled the NW Bumfreezer, which was phenomenal, but never purchased as other items climbed to the top of my want list. I am hopeful to add one to my wardrobe in 2019. In the meatime, recommend Ten-C. I own a Ten-C Anorak, combined with the Down Jacket Liner, and that thing repels rain beautifully. Have walked in downpours and water beads up and rolls out and interior stays bone dry. Ten-C has a more casual vibe too, which is great. It's pricey AF, but most brands with real tech/water proof or high water repellent qualities with nice design features are though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads