• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

masshi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
would anybody be interested in any of the following for black friday prices:

- washed black replica crewneck pullover
- washed red replica crewneck pulover
- washed navy escobars
- *washed black escobars (taken)

all size small, bnwt

might actually end up keeping the pullovers, but after looking at the escobars again, they're just kinda not my thing

Last edited:

fdyla

Reaction score
Friend grabbed a Size S Olive Rider at the sample sale if anyone here is interested before it hits grailed.

cozyboyjase

Reaction score
This is all up for grabs. Please PM me if any questions.

Small blackmeans sail pullover
Medium gold bogota
Medium olive srd parachute
Medium olive cord shorts
Small gold villian hoodie
Small brown villain hoodie
Large red replica crewneck
Medium beige basalt tee

This is all that's left for grabs. PM me if you're interested.

Small blackmeans sail pullover
Medium olive cord shorts
Small gold villian hoodie
Small brown villain hoodie
Large red replica crewneck
Medium beige basalt tee

Wally_SF

Reaction score
I didn't unfortunately. I cashed in some stocks and just went resale. I hate the sneaker game now but it is what it is.
I remember around 2000-2004 the game was a like secret cult almost. Like if someone was wearing Jordan retro 5's for example and you saw them it was rare, almost like "wow as if you know about these". Nowadays they are plastered on the front page of websites, social media is flooded with releases and there's "got em" memes, its full blown mainstream. Definitely Nikes (and other brands) bread and butter at this point

Atao

Reaction score
Mustard raglan
Nimbus
Pearl AE
Union AJ1

89E81C8D-0847-4C8E-BB54-E75D02308D11.jpeg

quickstruck

Reaction score
I remember around 2000-2004 the game was a like secret cult almost. Like if someone was wearing Jordan retro 5's for example and you saw them it was rare, almost like "wow as if you know about these". Nowadays they are plastered on the front page of websites, social media is flooded with releases and there's "got em" memes, its full blown mainstream. Definitely Nikes (and other brands) bread and butter at this point
Result of internet usage + accessibility becoming ubiquitous

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've been in it for a minute and I remember when you got made fun of for camping out. I did it once in high school for the invisible woman AF1. It was fun though because most guys doing it at that time actually loved kicks. Now I'm competing with someone's grandad for hyped releases lol. Far-fetch buying Stadium Goods has signaled the good ole days are long gone. Now I don't even buy general. I just save for having to go resale on the stuff I really want.

Jliu88

Reaction score
Went to the sample sale today. Ended up picking up the cast coast 2, washed black replica sweats, and grey Kake hoodie.

trevorxflyint

Reaction score
Anybody know if Barney’s sale items will get further markdowns? A few pieces ive been keeping my eye on but want to see if they get marked down a little further

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody know if Barney’s sale items will get further markdowns? A few pieces ive been keeping my eye on but want to see if they get marked down a little further

I think they're in the 4th qtr bro. If more mark downs happen it's likely cause it's only 1 or 2 left and it's a crap shoot catching it at that point

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads