• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 912448 View attachment 912447

Not sure if I’m gonna keep. Just as a warning...the moment you unfold the hoodie fleece goes everywhere
Yah man the JE warehouse or wherever these were made must be filled with a ton of little fleece balls that fell off. JE really screwed up on these by not putting the same fleece as os comix hoodies. The cotton fleece is whack.

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is that the Tan? how'd you size?

Yeah, it's the tan colorway. I also went TTS but I may want to size up, I'm like right on the fence; so maybe I should just add a mile or two to my daily exercise and it'll fit better. Also worth noting, its really lightweight which is great for S/S

thecast

Reaction score
I am sure the hoody just need to go through a wash cycle to clear any loose pilling on the cotton. I have to say though I am getting progressively dissapointed with the disparity in price vs quality. JE for me was always insane quality basics! But the last few tees I bought looked like crap after 2 cycles (on cold). Other garments such as my escobars opening at the seams over a few wears. Clearly there are scaling production issues here and I dont mean this to be a negative rant but thats why I am looking at other brands for basics. I will come back when the old JE returns.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am sure the hoody just need to go through a wash cycle to clear any loose pilling on the cotton. I have to say though I am getting progressively dissapointed with the disparity in price vs quality. JE for me was always insane quality basics! But the last few tees I bought looked like crap after 2 cycles (on cold). Other garments such as my escobars opening at the seams over a few wears. Clearly there are scaling production issues here and I dont mean this to be a negative rant but thats why I am looking at other brands for basics. I will come back when the old JE returns.
I was going to cop a pair of Escobar sweats. Anyone else having this issue.

rs1398

Reaction score
Looking to shorten my grey anti expo, I believe someone did this awhile back? Should I go with scissors or utility knife? I'm not sure it really matters considering it will eventually roll up. Anyone care to comment on their experiences?

amabbate

Reaction score
As someone who has owned 5 pairs of escobars from normal mainline to the loopwheel, I have never had a quality issue with any of them. My loopwheel esco's are easily my favorite pair cause they are so damn thick and comfy.

Clint Alvin

Reaction score
Not sure how I feel about it. I like my other hoodies better. As mentioned, the fleece isn't as nice as on the os comic from 9.5, but the outside terry is really soft. I don't really like the waistband as it rides up in the back and hugs my under tee to wrinkle it more instead of a draping flow. I can hold off and wait to cop this down the line for less than $100 or not even have it at all. It's not worth the $$ to me and it's annoying how the inside leaves so many fuzz balls on my tee and all over the place in my bathroom just from trying it on.

View attachment 912384

View attachment 912385

View attachment 912386

View attachment 912387

I like the thick ribbing but it was the fuzz balls I was worried about! :-/

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fullsizerender.jpg

Fall 2018

Photo from showroom in Paris. I am sure models on NYFW will wear them together with maybe some new footwear on JE show.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads