• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JawnElliott

Reaction score
Hate to go keep the SLP trend going but what's the difference in color form "light cigar" and "fox"? I feel like SSENSE pictures aren't clear of the color on the model for "light cigar" Thanks.

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hate to go keep the SLP trend going but what's the difference in color form "light cigar" and "fox"? I feel like SSENSE pictures aren't clear of the color on the model for "light cigar" Thanks.

Fox is a much more reddish brown. Check the pictures on fwrd.com. They capture it well. Light cigar also called “light tobacco” is new sigaro which is a more muted tan.

gunnerpunk

Reaction score

Check the SLP thread, I posted a pic of what the light cigar looks like vs regular cigar. I saw the fox color in store and it’s a reddish orange brown color that is nice also but I prefer cigar.

JawnElliott

Reaction score
Check the SLP thread, I posted a pic of what the light cigar looks like vs regular cigar. I saw the fox color in store and it’s a reddish orange brown color that is nice also but I prefer cigar.

Can you link me? Thanks mate.

gunnerpunk

Reaction score
Can you link me? Thanks mate.

Light cigar (jodhpurs) from this season vs cigar (Wyatt harness) from ss16

DE8DA860-4C8E-45CF-9583-218602DD1A5D.jpeg

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a wide forefoot which actually makes my CP Chelsea's not comfortable if I wear them too long.
The SLP boots narrow in the forefoot too?

Jliu88

Reaction score
Looking to purchase some sweats. What is everybody’s opinion.. Escobar or OS?

teknique22

Reaction score
Do you guys go TTS on the cast 2 denim, for the most part? I just got a 30 in s7 Odeon and it fits perfect in every area with tags still on, but worried from what I've read that it stretches out pretty easily. Should I size down to a 29 to be safe on future pairs?

Also got the Odeon s7 brand new for $174 - is that a good deal given it's a few seasons out right now? Thanks

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Picked up a pair of springs not too long ago - I am 6'1" and 210 lbs roughly. I have bigger legs than the average guy so I was a bit hesitant but the fit is great. I am a 33" waist and tried out the 34, no complaints so far
sm67v5.jpg
sm67v5.jpg

Do all styles fit differently in JE denim? Naturally I want another pair; I was thinking scarabs or anthracites but the anthracites are now gone

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads