• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

djkillahcam

Reaction score
medium brotha... especially if they already feel kind of big. My first pair of escos (medium) fit perfect off the bat then stretched out to become too big. No one likes the diaper butt look. Second time around went with a small which started very tight but after a few wears stretched to perfection (similar to the denim)
What's your build homie?

djkillahcam

Reaction score
I thought the models wore Mediums in basically everything?

Everyone is going to tell you to get the Mediums and let them stretch out.
The model for the black Escobars (Adonis) and the Dark Grey's is wearing a Large. Unless JE made a typo ?

blue2007

Reaction score
Pique Crew in L or XL? Wearing XL In Pigtail Mercer, Villain Crew and tees.

thecast

Reaction score
Need ANTI EXPO advice I am a L in classic crew but am concerned the L in AE will be HUGE and BOXY (The early versions where) Can anyone inform?

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I did something very bad

I saw they quickly put up another black&white stadium jacket and I copped swiftly

+ the bone turtleneck and a pearl anti expo

Jeez, I'm out of commission for a while but I really wanted that stadium

I too, have done a bad thing..

Finally caved on this, I have a feeling it's gonna be too big but I'd rather that than too tight. I guess we'll find out.

View attachment 881947
Anyone want my extra VIP code?

I too have done a bad thing. I copped Navy Escobars, maroon, alpine and charcoal classic crews. Damn you @srizvi722 & @Mackp12

For tees...Alpine >>>>> sage

maroon or charcoal

djkillahcam

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can exchange items that you bought with a code for a different size? It says returns for store credit only....

shaidripp

Reaction score
I did something very bad

I saw they quickly put up another black&white stadium jacket and I copped swiftly

+ the bone turtleneck and a pearl anti expo

Jeez, I'm out of commission for a while but I really wanted that stadium
you grabbed that XXL stadium?

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can exchange items that you bought with a code for a different size? It says returns for store credit only....
I'm pretty sure you can't, but I'm really hoping they'll let me in case this sweater doesn't fit

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads