• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wait so we arent going to see raglan hoodies restock???

bigOmyD

Reaction score
Should I get the polartec half zip in M or L?

I'm about a 41 inch chest and the LS Shadow Button Up in Large fits me perfectly.

Last edited:

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Waiting for the price dropped items to appear... still not really biting on anything now with just the 20% off. Hoping for Raglan restock.

edvegas

Reaction score
Do the Shadow button ups run small? Thinking about grabbing the red one in Medium but that 20inch chest is scaring me did anyone size up in it?

thecast

Reaction score
Dillon Indigo - I want to jump on these but sizing has me confused. Im a 32 inch waist what do I need?

edvegas

Reaction score
Dillon Indigo - I want to jump on these but sizing has me confused. Im a 32 inch waist what do I need?

If you have other Cast 2's go one size up from the size you get in those. If you don't, depends on your build. Most people go down a size from their waist size because they stretch. I have bigger thighs so I just get my tts and wear a belt when they stretch because going down makes them look like tights on me.

jyonge

Reaction score
Was able to cop the wool stadium on restocks with the VIP code! Of course it happened less than an hour after I grabbed obsidians with my first code...

Crossbones

Reaction score
Do the Shadow button ups run small? Thinking about grabbing the red one in Medium but that 20inch chest is scaring me did anyone size up in it?

I found them to run fairly slim. Fit me too slim that I opted out of copping.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And just saw on restocks that it was added it to the site so it comes out to 1275 with the VIP code. JE really trying to break me.
Even better. If you have a need, that’s a good deal

thecast

Reaction score
If i go up a size in Dillon I would take a 31 JE size BUT the chart would make the waist a 33.5 - WTF

mikeb88

Reaction score
Can anyone who happens to have the maroon bogota comment on how it looks in hand? These JE filters are tricky

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If i go up a size in Dillon I would take a 31 JE size BUT the chart would make the waist a 33.5 - WTF

I have them as well as several of us. Go up one size in Dillon indigo compared to your normal JE size regardless of what the chart says. If you don’t the legs will most likely be too tight.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads