• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_5603.JPG

Dillon in black looks so good.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damnit this stuff is pricy. Dillon isn't quite as bad as the Siena price-wise but this is SLP range and I'm hesitant

Edit: It sold out in my size before 11 anyway so I guess I'm not getting them lol

tommo

Reaction score
they're lovely jeans and are in my basket but at 550? its too expensive. These arent SLP.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ordered thumper in M and L...also grabbed the dillion indigo just to check them out in person. Will see how I feel about them once I have them in hand. That'll decide for me if they're worth it. Will post pics once I get them.

GTFan712

Reaction score
I really have to stop checking measurements on JE releases. This is the third Thumper I've missed out on. That said, it's worth noting that the size chart was directly copied from the original Thumper and is likely inaccurate.

MilesMW

Reaction score
Ordered thumper in M and L...also grabbed the dillion indigo just to check them out in person. Will see how I feel about them once I have them in hand. That'll decide for me if they're worth it. Will post pics once I get them.

Indigo thumper? I got cart jacked for the M and had to get a L.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grabbed the indigo thumper. Hoping the fit is on point. Denim is dope but will wait for now.

ZanderRosen

Reaction score
If anyone wants to unload the Indigo Masa in sz. 2 once they get it I'm your man.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads