• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow, total eye roll. can we keep the inspirational words to instagram gym pictures?
Didn't the text tees and hoodies from their collab with that one brand sell out? It'd be interesting to see how this one does too

hermesonly

Reaction score
Just copped the Jelly shirt last week from FWRD for $119... It's pretty dope with a good drape. Got comments around the clock. I have the shorts too, but I solemnly swear to never wear them ***** together lmao.
The 3EB tee is dope, good collar on that.
Thank You... I love them Both.. Those Jhorts are the Best!! Glad we're twinning on the Jellys.. LOL!!

WilliamTickles

Reaction score
Slate Sashiko Cropped T
Reverse Weft Indigo Denim (raw hemmed them)
Dries Van Noten Loafers

dos.jpg

quatro.jpg

tres.jpg

uno.jpg

thecast

Reaction score
END CLOTHING are now stocking JE. I was excited as they ship to OZ when you spend over $300 AUD. BUT all JE products pricing are LOADED.

For example:

HARLOTS
JE = $468 USD
END = $625 USD

VILLIAN
JE = $198 USD
END = $285 USD

CLASSIC TEE
JE = 68 USD
END = $95 USD

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
END CLOTHING are now stocking JE. I was excited as they ship to OZ when you spend over $300 AUD. BUT all JE products pricing are LOADED.

For example:

HARLOTS
JE = $468 USD
END = $625 USD

VILLIAN
JE = $198 USD
END = $285 USD

CLASSIC TEE
JE = 68 USD
END = $95 USD

Do they deduct VAT? That would bring them much closer in price.

Crshngdwn

Reaction score
I got my Paneled shorts in (first pair of shorts this summer). I've never worn terry shorts before, but I am impressed. Thanks to the members who have posted fit pics here, that definitely convinced me.

edvegas

Reaction score

edvegas

Reaction score
The mainline is so money. Never liked belts on jackets, personally.

Yah a little awkward at first but you get used to it and it grows on you. I prefer the mainline with just basic t-shirts and most of my JE stuff. I like my blackmeans when I'm going more for a streetwear look and I prefer how it looks when layered with a hoodie. Can't go wrong with either tho.

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like some good things to come in the denim department according to JE's insta story!

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yah a little awkward at first but you get used to it and it grows on you. I prefer the mainline with just basic t-shirts and most of my JE stuff. I like my blackmeans when I'm going more for a streetwear look and I prefer how it looks when layered with a hoodie. Can't go wrong with either tho.
They both look great, I wish I would have gotten the black means, not a huge fan of epaulettes though, but don't mind the belt and prefer the pocket placement. The shoulder gussets make both jackets. What's the shoulder Seam like on the traditional? Is there one that breaks up the shoulder into two parts or is the gusset one piece of leather stacked?

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Someone wanted a pic of biancas here ya go.
Anti expo is effing epic. I love the material. It's kinda more towards the direction of the heavy cropped tees. Not has thick though obv. And the material don't feel cheap at all. These are gonna hold up good. Glad I ordered all. I'll post pics later when I get more time.

Ebisus in forest came in. Nothing to talk about or post pics on, but here. They coo on sale. Will wait.

IMG_9481.JPG

IMG_9477.JPG

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man oh man...these seasonal colors for FW17...if the FW16 ish went on sale (aka maroon, OAAAK, alpine), these are gonna be baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. still gonna cop some, but, at least I won't be tempted to get a variation of styles in the same color

rice from NT

Reaction score
Damn, y'all brave to wear low tops with skittles. I'm scared, I don't want to lose those inside hems :(

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads