• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kitmonroe

Reaction score
how did you size? cant decide between med or small

I'm a 32/M in most bottoms and went with a large. Perfect fit right out of the bag. Some minimal stretching later in the day but not enough to make me regret not sizing down. I say TTS but if you're a skinnier dude you could maybe get away with sizing down one and letting it stretch. Hope this helps!

beans718

Reaction score
How tall are you? And where do the shorts fall in relation to your knees

Premier

Reaction score
I too bought the anti expo in black and white, xs. If it weren't for the tight neck I probably would have kept them. But I'll be returning them disappointed

arpman41

Reaction score
I just received the black anti-expo and geez it's terrible. This 100% recycled cotton straight up feels like it's a gildan tee, especially with the tight neck. Will definitely be going back and I'll try to buy and old anti expo on grailed

trevorxflyint

Reaction score
JE is about to be sitting on stock of the new anti-expos LMFAO. A flood of returns coming their way

arpman41

Reaction score
Hopefully that denim jacket John wore to the season 10 show will drop this season. The zipper makes it so dope, I think I saw it in the IG story too.
john-elliott-backstage.jpeg

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am stoked for season 10 for sure. Unfortunately not so much for 11.
Mustards hoodie, new denim jacket, new denim... Will be expensive season again. But I will agree with most o the guys here. OG material tees (supima cotton) + washed tees + co-mix + silk + OG anti-expo were the best fitting and also feeling tees. All these new 100% cotton tees are just not as good. Even if the cut should be the same they don't fit the same because they don't drape so nicely. It is just a big minus for the brand as I just can't justify the price on these tees as they fit as some thick cotton cheap tees from hm or gildan. I am afraid that they are cutting production cost with moving all tees into 100% cotton version. 100% cotton tees might be more durable but the fit is just awful. I hope they won't do that with terry or denim.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just received the black anti-expo and geez it's terrible. This 100% recycled cotton straight up feels like it's a gildan tee, especially with the tight neck. Will definitely be going back and I'll try to buy and old anti expo on grailed

While l liked the forest, the color and shirt material felt like I was wearing one of my Oakland A's tees. Nothing wrong with that but I don't spend that much on those tees.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
JE is about to be sitting on stock of the new anti-expos LMFAO. A flood of returns coming their way

I think people that are new or don't have any older tees will buy them and probably be happy. Most of us here have loads of tees so hard to get excited about a downgrade.

I have some small tees that fit kind of big on me. Going to make them into anti expo tees. I'll let you guys know how it works out. It's an option if you want different material.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
got all my antis. material is wack. neck issue isnt as bad as everyoen is making it out to be but still returning all 5. i have way too many tee's from JE to settle at 90 per tee. im sure these will go to retailers and we can get at half off so will wait for that

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
got all my antis. material is wack. neck issue isnt as bad as everyoen is making it out to be but still returning all 5. i have way too many tee's from JE to settle at 90 per tee. im sure these will go to retailers and we can get at half off so will wait for that
theyre not even worth half off tbh...lol

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think people that are new or don't have any older tees will buy them and probably be happy. Most of us here have loads of tees so hard to get excited about a downgrade.

I have some small tees that fit kind of big on me. Going to make them into anti expo tees. I'll let you guys know how it works out. It's an option if you want different material.

This conversation has gotten ridiculous. Seems like every season their is one item that is flawed that we are all up in arms about. Usually those items it's due to poor construction (example last year with the elbow blow outs on the Bolivia).The anti-expo seems like a mistake on our part.

1. When everyone got in the new skittles tees they were like "100% Japanese cotton so thick and luxorius, so much better than the see through white JE tees" then JE gives us a 100% thick cotton tee and everyone complains
2. Previous anti expo tees the collar baconed out. So now they reinforce the collar making it stronger and less prone to "baconing" and people now want "more bacon". Lol.
3. Old anti expos tees we said were too large, now they update the sizing and they are "too slim".

THIS IS OUR OWN FAULT!

TL;DR: we brought this on ourselves. Recommendation buy old AE tees or cut old tees.

PS: Tired of post after post of the new tee sucks I think we got the point.

PSS: actually keep it going, maybe JE will get back on and tear everyone a new one again!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads