• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clint Alvin

Reaction score
I think I might pick up the shirt. Need to time it right and have it sent to my hotel in LA.

newyorkdork

Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting either the anti-expo or the mock panel tee in pink, but I'm worried about how see-through they are. Anyone have one? Are they pretty sheer?

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting either the anti-expo or the mock panel tee in pink, but I'm worried about how see-through they are. Anyone have one? Are they pretty sheer?
Get anti expo. The mock panel looks weird with a the separate panel under your chest, which I think is on the more see through end

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

They're both slightly sheer imo. the Mock panel tee does have a slightly lighter shade in the lower half and slightly noticeable on my Natural but not charcoal. I think the Mock tee is dope and great for spring/summer imo.
I'd probably go expo in pink but depends on style because they fit and look different.

Last edited:

Pat

Reaction score
Hey guys just got these springs on eBay...can you tell if they are the original cut or the new updated one? Thanks!

IMG_8833.jpg
IMG_8826.jpg
IMG_8828.jpg

hannie2

Reaction score
Does JE do end of season sale? I can't remember if we had one last year. If not when is the earliest possible sale? Black friday?

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does JE do end of season sale? I can't remember if we had one last year. If not when is the earliest possible sale? Black friday?

I think certain items did go on sale. I'm guessing it happens again

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not to flex or anything, but it's a grail for sure. The jacket is dope as hell and it's been holding up amazing. Hunt one down if you can. I remember just before Black Friday, they did a low key restock.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads