• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cutemelon

Reaction score
Mail Day.

Olive Cord shirt. TTS Medium. Pretty bulky on me.
View attachment 1737059
Blue Cord Shirt. Great color but I’d rather own the Speedway hemi. Anybody seen any speedway’s in size M out there? I need.

I think the cord shirts are going back. Fit doesn’t quite work for me. I’d rather wear a hemi.
View attachment 1737060
Coffee run fit.
I love the denim. A little baggy on me but I don’t think I’d dare hem these.

Deck Jacket
Creepers View attachment 1737062
Personally I think they look great, but that's just me.

How'd you size on the denim?

WhaleShark

Reaction score
Personally I think they look great, but that's just me.

How'd you size on the denim?
Denim is same size in cast 2 for me. 32. The waist is def smaller on Daze. In Cast, a 32 waist is usually kind of loose, in Daze a 32 fits perfect, a little slimmer. So def don't size down IMO.

ejay1

Reaction score
20220114_133232[3354].jpg

anti expo, himalayan cargo

Jliu88

Reaction score
Washed Tiger Camo Military Shirt from Saks sale shipped. Thought it would get cancelled as I ordered after another member said Large was OOS. Really excited to get it in hand. Thanks to nsubrmnn for pointing out the sale.
I got one too. Did you go same size as your hemi size?

aJEfan

Reaction score
@MIKE_JE will the site get updated to re-add the old sizing charts for OOS items/past seasons?

Imo this is one of the greatest things about JE since I would always reference them when purchasing new stuff. Even when buying other brands, since I could compare them to the gold standard fits on some of my JE pieces!

Jliu88

Reaction score
Yeah I went same size as the Hemi. The size chart was removed from JE site so I had to gamble on it. TTS seems like it should be fine
Saw that after going back through this thread. I ordered a size up XL. Hopefully it works out.

ggss09

Reaction score
Trash fit but here’s what the baby blue cord shirt looks like
Mail Day.

View attachment 1737059
Blue Cord Shirt. Great color but I’d rather own the Speedway hemi. Anybody seen any speedway’s in size M out there? I need.

I think the cord shirts are going back. Fit doesn’t quite work for me. I’d rather wear a hemi.
View attachment 1737060
Coffee run fit.

Deck Jacket

The baby blue cord shirt looks insane. Excited to get mine in!

dustinr

Reaction score
Mail Day.

View attachment 1737059

View attachment 1737060
Coffee run fit.

Deck Jacket

that deck jacket is so damm good. Really regret not picking that up.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These look sick. Excited to get mine in. I am going to personally pair them with sneakers, think these would look cool with some Bred 4s maybe - think in that last fit pic you posted them with boots which is tough imo unless its a super casual boot like the Caldera

“tough” is the best part about fashion. It’s far most interesting to go against the grain or do something “different”. The fun part is trying to figure out how different brands or styles fit together. In the fit I posted I was trying to mix different “genres” into a cohesive fit.
1. jacket was man-tle which is like high end Australian “workwear
2. Mid layer was acronym which is complicated overthought techwear
3. Denim was JE (of course) and is streetwear (and prob one of the most interesting pairs of denim JE has put out)
4. Boots were common projects which is probably the most hated brand on the internet.

so how do you meld “workwear”, techwear, streetwear and “fancy shoes” into one fit and not look like a moron? That’s the big question.

I think my fits in general demonstrate my personal style and how I as an individual like to style random things that I like. Sometimes it works and sometimes it fails hard, but it’s way better than any formulaic way of dressing. Easy isn’t fun and style isn’t supposed to be easy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads