• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pedram

Reaction score
A4C87B48-7262-470B-9568-CE86AE3C6E14.jpeg

Daze Raw in the wild. Please don’t ask me what I’m doing with my hands. ?

ggss09

Reaction score
Not a review…
JE SELVEDGE DAZE
t View attachment 1736858
This denim is crazy, a lot, and I mean a lot of work has been done on these. In the pic above you can see that they have been heavily washed, the majority of the sulfur has been washed out. They have various bleach stains and paint splatters (mostly in red). View attachment 1736859 There are various areas of distressing like long the pockets View attachment 1736860 the wearers right pocket has a repair along the pocket entry.There are also some subtle holes and distressing along the pockets, where you might get distressing from holding a wallet or phone. You can notice the whiskers Have also been washed out, this is similar to a heavily washed “5-7 yr wash”. View attachment 1736862
more highlights of the distressing/holes/paint/bleach
View attachment 1736863
like the pocket entry there are other areas of repairs. Along the left thigh the hole has been repaired with a black piece of denim. This piece is also a washed piece but looks to have been repaired using a not as washed out piece, maybe a “2-3 yr wash”. If you think about this, that means the jeans were washed/treated to remove the base black dye, they were painted on/bleached, distressed and then finally repaired. I can’t even imagine the amount of time that went into producing these
View attachment 1736864
Close up of some repairs

View attachment 1736865
Distressing where the paint (may) have been folded over. This is super cool because I roll a lot of my cuffs and this resonates with me and a lot of my denim.
View attachment 1736867
Internal view of the distressing and the fold as well as at the cuff. View attachment 1736873
Red-line selvedge

View attachment 1736866
Posterior right leg has a square cut out which isn’t repaired.
View attachment 1736870 Honeycombs and subtle square distressing
View attachment 1736868
Holes and distressing along the back of the legs..

anyway, a lot of work went into this denim. It is absolutely insane.

need to wear them a bit more and figure out how to style to really give an honest review, but thought a few of you might like to see some of the details.

✌?

These look sick. Excited to get mine in. I am going to personally pair them with sneakers, think these would look cool with some Bred 4s maybe - think in that last fit pic you posted them with boots which is tough imo unless its a super casual boot like the Caldera

WhaleShark

Reaction score
Mail Day.

Olive Cord shirt. TTS Medium. Pretty bulky on me.
3165074F-A302-445D-AAC7-63A5A6DD7B56.jpeg

Blue Cord Shirt. Great color but I’d rather own the Speedway hemi. Anybody seen any speedway’s in size M out there? I need.

I think the cord shirts are going back. Fit doesn’t quite work for me. I’d rather wear a hemi.
230B1719-D99A-42CC-8B92-A166E803DC75.jpeg

Coffee run fit.
I love the denim. A little baggy on me but I don’t think I’d dare hem these.

Deck Jacket
Creepers
F16CDDCE-D186-434D-A839-5D6393DA5AC4.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics