• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WhaleShark

Reaction score
Total haul:

- Elderberry Hemi
- Honey Hemi (via @razorfrazer cause he’s the man)
- Black Pico
- Sage Pico (Love the color, might end up keeping it)
- Cast 2 Cirrus
- Cast 2 Nimbus
- Surplus Structured wool knit cardigan
- Cadet Structured wool knit crew

I guess you can say I’m all stocked up… for now.
Both Pico’s! Very jealous

Onohediint

Reaction score
Any tips on cleaning calderas? Haven't owned suede boots since CPs. Believe I used Saphir in the past but interested in recs

I spray mine with Saphir waterproofing spray every 2-3 months depending on the amount of wear they are getting and just brush them with a suede brush when they start to look a little dirty.

mikeezy

Reaction score
Total haul for me:
Paloma
Speedway
Folsom crewneck
Sundrench Folsom hoodie
LA sweats

Quick pic of the Folsom hoodie and LA sweats. TTS on hoodie, sized down from Escobar sizing on sweats. (Excuse the dirty mirror, I got some home renovations going on lol)

F0A36C14-3222-420B-88F6-0827D0655877.png

Last edited:

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
41 should work! I went 40 on mine and they fit like a glove . I’m 41 in runner / 8.5 in Nike

I hope youre correct. I took the risk lol
Might be up on the thread if they don’t work out. Hoping they do though… been patiently waiting on these for a good price. ??

Last edited:

unlearn

Reaction score
Copped a 2XL in the black hoodie. I sized up for the length (I'm 6'4). Hopefully it doesnt look too sloppy. I also sized down in the calderas since I'm a half size in 1s and they fit like a glove

m0butt

Reaction score
seems like everyone sized down then on caldera. We’ll see how it goes eh

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads