• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dustinr

Reaction score
View attachment 1711376 View attachment 1711375
a few BF pickups:
SD Folsom Vintage Black L
Carson Jacket HVAC XXL

Carson has potential to be a grail piece but the zippers, fill, and overall fit seem to be less impressive than what I expected for the price point. Would prefer a longer length so I could keep with my normal size. SD Folsom is really nice and fit is dialed in perfectly. I’d buy all the colors if it didn’t have holes.

Yeah I wouldn’t be thrilled paying $1000 CAD for it, but if you can find it on a discount it’s a nice piece.

flipsilk

Reaction score
Does anyone have an older iteration of the half-zip? I wear a M in the pullover crew (which is quite oversized) but not sure how this halfzip sizes out. Anyone got pics?

Yoshi

Reaction score
IMG_4615.JPG

Blackmeans rider

ggss09

Reaction score
How is the sizing on the ls classic crew compared to ls university?

don't own an LS University, but the version of LS Classic Crew I have is slightly oversized with a relaxed neckline and cuffed sleeves. Its not as oversized as my SS Uni tee or Basalt tee but definitely more relaxed than the SS Classic Crew

I believe there are / were two iterations of the LS Classic Crew though - one with cuffed sleeves and one without. Be mindful of which one you buy as they might fit differently too

Reactions: ZB3

zabo358

Reaction score
wow the product pic does it no justice. Would have quickly dismissed it if I saw it on the website, but on Lebron its fire
Visvim’s uneven dye stuff is next level. Very few stockist provide product shots that give a good representation of what it looks like in person. I’ve got a few of their uneven hoodies/crews and they are hands down the best sweats I’ve owned.

EhVos

Reaction score
Visvim’s uneven dye stuff is next level. Very few stockist provide product shots that give a good representation of what it looks like in person. I’ve got a few of their uneven hoodies/crews and they are hands down the best sweats I’ve owned.
+1, the mud dyed jumbo I have is next level. words/photos don't do it justice.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone try the speedway loafer? Curious on thoughts if so.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have them. Comfortable shoe, but runs HUGE. Size down 2 sizes.

Perfect thanks for sizing tip. How are you styling them? Do they work well with denim? I’ve seen Je style them with sweats and they look good.

Onohediint

Reaction score
I wear them with sweats and shorts predominantly. Haven’t tried wearing them with jeans. They’ve been my “too lazy to change for running errands” shoe.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads