• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

aaronj15

Reaction score
Fleece is really nice. Wore it out in about 35 deg weather and I was pretty warm with a couple of layers. Only thing that bugs me is the collar when fully zipped. Also, been wearing my calderas heavy for a few months now and I love em. Looking forward to the 2.0
1B60C46A-D079-4F46-B23B-1F81B4019567.jpeg
CCF16D3F-D35D-4A7B-814D-15DA79833235.jpeg

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I figured it was supposed to be the thin ones, thicker ones look like they’re for boots or maybe the high top creepers?
Not sure. Never seen the highs in person. Where did you purchase them from? Maybe e-mail QC for some extra laces

Jflo301

Reaction score
Not sure. Never seen the highs in person. Where did you purchase them from? Maybe e-mail QC for some extra laces
They’re actually from Xhibition with that code you posted here few weeks ago haha. I’ll try emailing CS.

Lovemybed

Reaction score
How much do Cast 2 Carbons stretch? I have a pair TTS that I never wore and recently put them on and they fit slightly tight around my thighs and calves (I didn't gain weight). Hoping for a slightly looser fit or should I just move on from them.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They’re actually from Xhibition with that code you posted here few weeks ago haha. I’ll try emailing CS.

Idk about anyone else but almost everything I’ve purchase from Xhibition never seems to be in the best quality condition or completely new. I just returned a pair of sunglasses that arrived in used condition. Not the best place to shop but they do offer good sale prices but just don’t expect the best outcome lol

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How much do Cast 2 Carbons stretch? I have a pair TTS that I never wore and recently put them on and they fit slightly tight around my thighs and calves (I didn't gain weight). Hoping for a slightly looser fit or should I just move on from them.
They will stretch. Just keep rocking them

Jflo301

Reaction score
Idk about anyone else but almost everything I’ve purchase from Xhibition never seems to be in the best quality condition or completely new. I just returned a pair of sunglasses that arrived in used condition. Not the best place to shop but they do offer good sale prices but just don’t expect the best outcome lol
Maybe I’ve been lucky but I’ve ordered a good amount of stuff from them (JE and non JE) and never really had any issues except for this, which I’d hardly call an issue honestly.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe I’ve been lucky but I’ve ordered a good amount of stuff from them (JE and non JE) and never really had any issues except for this, which I’d hardly call an issue honestly.

I’m sure I’ll order from them again but I’ve only kept 2 thing out of the last 4 orders due to quality. I’m sure it varies from store to store. Besides the glasses I ordered a sweatshirt that arrived with dirt and smudges all over it and it was a cream color.

customer service has been good though.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I feel like carbons stretch a fair amount.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads