• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dustinr

Reaction score
Corridor makes some really good flannels. Material is really top notch and different from what you normally see https://corridornyc.com/collections/shirts

some of these look great, thanks. copped this the other day, the Kakishibu dye sounds pretty unique and cool.

Lovemybed

Reaction score
Non-JE related, but this is JE's boy so hopefully it can slide. Does anyone know the hoodie LeBron is wearing?

Thanks

januarytwenty

Reaction score
Non-JE related, but this is JE's boy so hopefully it can slide. Does anyone know the hoodie LeBron is wearing?

Thanks

At first glance I thought it was a Standard Issue hoodie but the distressing on it makes me think otherwise.

ggss09

Reaction score

Thanks

This is a fire hoodie. bump I'd be interested to know too - if this was a JE sample that would be nuts

Onohediint

Reaction score
Machus has the charcoal powder knit in M and L still for 25% off plus additional 20% off if people still looking for that.

hoodedknight

Reaction score
No disrespect. But like I mentioned this to you before, you want feedback but in the stay breath you don’t want it lol. I think collectively we all had similar feedback with your fits. But above you stated you don’t care how we feel. At this point I just think you want to get your fits off
It takes me longer to process your opinions and solutions because all of your solutions are to buy more John Elliott and I feel your opinions are completely inauthentic ever since Mike sent you the f&f converse.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It takes me longer to process your opinions and solutions because all of your solutions are to buy more John Elliott and I feel your opinions are completely inauthentic ever since Mike sent you the f&f converse.
Huh?? Dude you are on a John Elliott forum, so naturally people will suggest John Elliott. And what does the converse have to do with anything?!! If you search my name I’m sure you will see a lot of feedback on things I wasn’t feeling. Did I bother you with my reply? My guy don’t forget I private messaged you for assistance so I wouldn’t flood the thread and not to put you on blast. Dude you might need to find a different forum if you don’t like people suggesting JE to you. Get a grip

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
8am woke up with my reply on his brain. At this point go find a stylist. Ask for help but got sensitive lol

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads