• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving
4F8ED69D-3D2B-4FF7-9271-68708E1B61E0.jpeg

Powder knit - Oat

Last edited:

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

Quick fit pic of the Pico jacket since so many of y'all were asking about. I went true to size on this one. Which is a size medium for me. Just as @jstrath406 said the other day, it's warm but not warm enough to be a winter jacket. Overall, I'm very happy with it. She's a keeper at the sale price.

Last edited:

surrender

Reaction score
I really dig the thick ribbed neckline on the powder knits, they remind me of those on the mohair knits from Acne's heyday. I dislike the floppier/less substantial necks on normal shetlands

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any reviews of the black sateen cargos? And how’s sizing?
Quite a few convos in the thread if u wanna search but general consensus is that they are a solid foundation piece, with rare occurences of crotch blowing out. Tts or size down depending on how you like the leg fit, but waist is definitely huge if you go tts.

hoodedknight

Reaction score
I’m gonna post fit’s I’m actually wearing for a bit now, and a couple sentences of whatever I want, stuff I like, or nothing at all. The purpose is to show my vibe to get better personal style feedback. If you don’t like it, to bad, but I’m still open to all fashion related feedback! Will try to respect the communities written/unwritten guidelines. When I get bored I’ll do something else.

Don’t talk to me thanksgiving fit. JE house slippers
9253AB21-AFE5-41E5-918B-FA2F17E67733.png

pretty much
3CAED56E-8D4F-4E05-95EE-80795D246152.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads