• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

aJEfan

Reaction score
Are peeps in here still rocking their Bougainvillea bowling shirts? How is it holding up and do you still wear it often? Looking at pulling the trigger on a gently used one

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

hoodedknight

Reaction score
The JE regular Himalayan pants are my favorite fit because of movement freedom and they still look pretty good. I want to bring both acne work pants to the tailor to match the fit from the waist to the knee. Can you please throw out some ideas of subtle differences I could make from the knee to the hem to build in versatility for hoodie/sweater/and button down top pairings? Any recommendations appreciated!
Thanks!

JE Him pants
0A228AD6-CA38-45CD-82BB-44484105F997.png

Brown acne pants
3CE3B873-7588-4353-8C7B-772A81A135AF.png

navy acne pants
27669B1F-C8DB-486C-8457-5112A29DB6C6.png

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just picked up himalayan pants for $176 on saks.com. I also used Rakuten for 10% off.

Purchases over $150 comes with a $75 gc. There’s a few other things that might be worth looking at.
Try TopCashBack. Usually has a higher cashback percentage and you decide when you cash out instead of getting payment every quarter like Rakuten.
There’s very few times I use Rakuten/Ebates anymore.

m0butt

Reaction score
Lmk if anyone see black, olive back sateens on sale plz. I’ve had no luck.

ivyleague28

Reaction score
Lmk if anyone see black, olive back sateens on sale plz. I’ve had no luck.
Not sure what size you're looking for, but Oneness has few left for 50% off with code:

timofay

Reaction score
anyone get the pico in yet? I am eying it...kind of between that or the hemi short coat. hemi short coat feels a bit over priced TBH given its cotton / poly / wool blend. thoughts?

Bimmer93

Reaction score
Are peeps in here still rocking their Bougainvillea bowling shirts? How is it holding up and do you still wear it often? Looking at pulling the trigger on a gently used one
Still wearing it (albeit not now with it being winter in Chicago) and still think it’s one of the best products JE has put out. The design, fit, and fabric make it a great piece for warmer months. Has an elevated look to it that you can dress up or down. I’d go with the ivory/white version for a more summery look - that and I’m not a big fan of black/red combos.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads