• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

timofay

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a white sneaker that has some cushion so feet don't get too beat up walking? I have common projects which I like but looking for a cheaper option.

Vans, Nike Blazer, etc. really hurt my feet. I guess the obvious suggestion would be AF1's but I'm not sure if those are my style. Looking to keep it around $100.

Deceive

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a white sneaker that has some cushion so feet don't get too beat up walking? I have common projects which I like but looking for a cheaper option.

Vans, Nike Blazer, etc. really hurt my feet. I guess the obvious suggestion would be AF1's but I'm not sure if those are my style. Looking to keep it around $100.
Not sure if it's your cup of tea but I have found the Reebok Club C and Classic Nylon to be hella comfy. I have the JJJJound collab versions of both, would highly recommend them.

timofay

Reaction score
Not sure if it's your cup of tea but I have found the Reebok Club C and Classic Nylon to be hella comfy. I have the JJJJound collab versions of both, would highly recommend them.
yeah been meaning to try the Club C on. are they decent for walking? not expecting running shoe cushion or anything but I need a casual sneaker that I can tolerate walking around in on nights out.

Deceive

Reaction score
yeah been meaning to try the Club C on. are they decent for walking? not expecting running shoe cushion or anything but I need a casual sneaker that I can tolerate walking around in on nights out.
I have found the Club C to be really comfortable, I find myself reaching for them more than any of my other sneakers at this point

Not sure what size you are, but this recent Eames collab on the Club C is pretty sick. Still some sizes in stock with certain stockists. It uses more premium leather and a terry lining, similar to the JJJJound collab.

Last edited:

timofay

Reaction score
I have found the Club C to be really comfortable, I find myself reaching for them more than any of my other sneakers at this point

Not sure what size you are, but this recent Eames collab on the Club C is pretty sick. Still some sizes in stock with certain stockists. It uses more premium leather and a terry lining, similar to the JJJJound collab.

good looks bro, those Eames ones look great. gonna see if I can find somewhere to try a pair before ordering

dino09

Reaction score
Tried a few things on at Nordstrom. All size Medium.
View attachment 1693007
N3B Coat
A bit underwhelmed by this coat. Big and messy on me. It’s a lot of coat. Would love to try sizing down. I’ll be keeping my eye out for a Small Green version around sale season and grailed.
View attachment 1693008
Pico Puffer
Love this coat. Great Fit. It’s simple and clean. Perfect crop. But it’s 100% cotton so it’s not water proof??? Very difficult for me to justify $900 on a Puffy coat I can’t wear in the rain and snow.
View attachment 1693009
Roan Fleece
So cool. The pattern and textures are amazing and so unique. Wish the sleeves were a little shorter. But I feel like I have to own this.
What jeans are those ?

dennis Brown 2K

Reaction score
Butte Hemi
Folsom T Vintage white
Juliettes

047186C0-FC49-4817-85E6-22160DBEEE1F_1_105_c.jpeg

44F6C47B-6D5C-4230-8292-7F4E4ECC0DC4_1_105_c.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads