• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure if you remember, but there was a time when John used to wear a beige Prada(?) cardigan, I think he was interviewed in it for GQ(?). Anyway, he eventually made a cardigan that was similar in appearance.

There were a few iterations following that played on a similar appearance but Included the fisherman rib.

View attachment 1691964

these all seem like iterations/evolutions of that same sweater or johns perfect iteration of it.

Yeah I have a tendency to compare knits to the OG Cashmeres that are so clean and smooth in their texture and appearance. That’s the look and feel I would love to see return.

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I have a tendency to compare knits to the OG Cashmeres that are so clean and smooth in their texture and appearance. That’s the look and feel I would love to see return.

could you imagine OS cashmere crew returning? Camel, black, ivory and blue?

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Powder knit is super clean and CROPPED

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey all - quick denim question specifically on the Dillon wash. I have the black Dillons in size 32 and they are my favorite fit in terms of my JE denim. I want to grab some indigo Dillon but remember reading somewhere that they fit smaller? Let me know thoughts. I feel like the black ones are comfy and have the right amount of stretch so I want to make the right decision here.

For context my 32 Nimbus Cast 2s are going on Grailed today. They never broke in enough and are simply too tight and need some good indigo wash over here.
Yea Dillon indigo is probably the tightest Cast 2. Fits nothing like the black. It is recommended to size up at least one size and even then it’s gonna be a tight fit unless you have really skinny legs

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Powder knit is super clean and CROPPED

I agree. Powder knit does fit that description and being cropped is a must… but it’s nowhere near the greatness of Cashmere.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
could you imagine OS cashmere crew returning? Camel, black, ivory and blue?

Fortunately Ive been able to track down Black and Camel, so those boxes are checked, but new colors would be great to see at some point.

gentlypfister

Reaction score
Yea Dillon indigo is probably the tightest Cast 2. Fits nothing like the black. It is recommended to size up at least one size and even then it’s gonna be a tight fit unless you have really skinny legs

Thanks man - clutch info. Almost bought a 32 in the Indigo on Grailed today but glad I held. May hold in general on these unfort. Thanks for the info.

MichaelPatrick0

Reaction score
TAMPA BAY!
Any dope spots in Tampa for clothes shoes etc, not my primary focus but while I’m out here never hurts.
Thanks in advance .

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
TAMPA BAY!
Any dope spots in Tampa for clothes shoes etc, not my primary focus but while I’m out here never hurts.
Thanks in advance .
4D6AB1A3-354A-4306-B492-38A0D8127A45.png

frankwhite217

Reaction score
I’m not sure if you remember, but there was a time when John used to wear a beige Prada(?) cardigan, I think he was interviewed in it for GQ(?). Anyway, he eventually made a cardigan that was similar in appearance.

There were a few iterations following that played on a similar appearance but Included the fisherman rib.

View attachment 1691964

these all seem like iterations/evolutions of that same sweater or johns perfect iteration of it.

High twisted cardi is one of my favorite JE pieces ever. Had to repair some of the snags a few times but it’s goated.

tommo

Reaction score
Hi guys

So does anyone have any reviews of the Suede Bogotá or views in general from people who have tried it on? The black specifically….

Im really tempted, but am in London so pulling the trigger makes it 20% more expensive with import duty etc so I gotta be bang on the money with sizing. My normal Bogotá size is large, so looking at the chart maybe XL or XXL?

@MIKE_JE would you be able to suggest whether to go XL or XXL?

thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads