• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bimmer93

Reaction score
Like the fleece a lot. Finally got a chance to try it on at Nordstrom. The fit is great and fleece pile is incredible.

Deal breaker for my is the tan nylon lining that makes it reversible. It’s hard, crunchy, and a bit rough. For me, defeats the purpose of a cozy fleece. Hooded version may be better with the more conventional lining, but not particularly interested in a hooded fleece.

BigRed

Reaction score
NYC - Day 2

The Edge

View attachment 1691136 View attachment 1691137 View attachment 1691138

I’m so stoked that I got to visit the JE store on my last day. This might be my favorite JE store to date. I have officially visited all three stores now. It was nice to try on a bunch of of pieces that I was on the fence on. In the end, I walked away with the Roan Jacquard Polar Fleece zip up. As a bonus, I grabbed some AAU shorts for @CARTER AGVENT + the Vintage Black Replica Hoodie for @Lextino. I wish I had more time to try stuff on but we were running on a pretty tight schedule. A big shout out to Will for helping me out in-store!

View attachment 1691141

View attachment 1691142

It has been dubbed fleece of the year and I couldn’t agree more. I ******* love this thing.

View attachment 1691143

No bag for me. I walked out with this thing on.

View attachment 1691144

You live a life my friend

Lextino

Reaction score
NYC - Day 2

The Edge

View attachment 1691136 View attachment 1691137 View attachment 1691138

I’m so stoked that I got to visit the JE store on my last day. This might be my favorite JE store to date. I have officially visited all three stores now. It was nice to try on a bunch of of pieces that I was on the fence on. In the end, I walked away with the Roan Jacquard Polar Fleece zip up. As a bonus, I grabbed some AAU shorts for @CARTER AGVENT + the Vintage Black Replica Hoodie for @Lextino. I wish I had more time to try stuff on but we were running on a pretty tight schedule. A big shout out to Will for helping me out in-store!

View attachment 1691141

View attachment 1691142

It has been dubbed fleece of the year and I couldn’t agree more. I ******* love this thing.

View attachment 1691143

No bag for me. I walked out with this thing on.

View attachment 1691144
???

dustinr

Reaction score
Some JE in Atlantic Canada. Awkward pose brought to you by trying to stand up straight in 60km/hr winds.

SRD
Structure Crew
Moss AE
Cobas

F6E4BF46-54E7-4B73-81D0-4467BE65A279.jpeg

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
Question for you carbon cast 2 owners… I got a bnwt pair off of grailed and the waist is very thin compared to my other JE jeans. It’s almost wavy when I wear them with a belt, like they can’t hold their shape. Is that normal?

Everything else about them is great from the fit, the stretch, color, but that part bugs me.
I defer to the seasoned JE folks here, but I see no appreciable difference between the waist on my carbons vs nimbus.

dag311

Reaction score
I defer to the seasoned JE folks here, but I see no appreciable difference between the waist on my carbons vs nimbus.
Picture for reference. It’s on the Juliette’s at the bottom there but is all over the carbons.
D8D60CEF-2E26-42A7-A565-FCCE924D3ACB.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads