• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mine are already stretching from a tight initial try-on. I used to wear size 31 cast2s but it was always the stretchiest pairs (carbons, skittles, etc,). I sized up to a 32 with this daze purchase to loosen things up.

I would imagine that them being 100% cotton, you can also shrink em back a bit with a few minutes in the dryer...
So I should have sized up huh

m0butt

Reaction score
Remember the size down 3 in APC days? If these fit fine everywhere but the waist, I wouldn’t worry much.

flipsilk

Reaction score
Correct. I've washed and dried my Coasts, I think they get better.

@MIKE_JE can we expect more releases for the Daze or are Kane2s up next? I now must have them all! I've seen pairs of the Daze Raw Indigo on Grailed. Are these the same fit or an older cut? I'd imagine the raw denim has an effect on sizing too...

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@MIKE_JE can we expect more releases for the Daze or are Kane2s up next? I now must have them all! I've seen pairs of the Daze Raw Indigo on Grailed. Are these the same fit or an older cut? I'd imagine the raw denim has an effect on sizing too...

I have the raw Daze selvedge, super heavy weight, same sizing for me. We'll be doing more of both Daze and Kane soon! New Daze selvedge too

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Walked around the house in the Daze. They loosened up a bit.

D1EC2FC4-4C22-411B-B364-28D93E55E58C.jpeg

C81F1A13-FB26-4EA7-BF0E-A80ADD6DC8E8.jpeg

Last edited:

blacknotebooks

Reaction score
My TTS Carbon Daze just arrived and I threw it on quickly to check out the fit. They fit exactly TTS and the waist was perfect for me. My first Daze and I can definitely tell the difference from the Kane 2. Love the fit and wash, will throw on a fit this weekend. Also re-upped on some slubbies.

Lovemybed

Reaction score
My TTS Carbon Daze just arrived and I threw it on quickly to check out the fit. They fit exactly TTS and the waist was perfect for me. My first Daze and I can definitely tell the difference from the Kane 2. Love the fit and wash, will throw on a fit this weekend. Also re-upped on some slubbies.

What were the differences that you could tell between Kane and Daze?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads