• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gonna be difficult justifying bringing that back lol

flipsilk

Reaction score
My pair of Daze just came in (Coasts). I'm so impressed. The fit is perfect for me (will wait a day or two on waist). Next stop BST thread to offload my remaining Cast 2s - I'm all in on Daze!

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my Daze in. They are super tight in the waist. Wonder if they will give.

ghel

Reaction score
I'm also wondering that, the waist isn't "super tight" for me, but would likely be more comfortable if it was half an inch wider. The fit is perfect everywhere else though. @MIKE_JE has your daze stretched at all in the waist? Can we expect some at least or should I go one size up?

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm also wondering that, the waist isn't "super tight" for me, but would likely be more comfortable if it was half an inch wider. The fit is perfect everywhere else though. @MIKE_JE has your daze stretched at all in the waist? Can we expect some at least or should I go one size up?

It is 100% cotton, the waist will definitely stretch a bit as all cotton does. If it feels like it is on the verge that it could give, I would expect it to be ok. If you are super uncomfortable then I wouldn't settle in on it, but it will for sure stretch if you feel that's what it needs.

CARTER AGVENT

Reaction score
older pic I found but thought it was relevant with the recent replica talk.
OG washed black replica tee
tts obsidians

Attachments

• Image from iOS (479).jpg
    Image from iOS (479).jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 66

blacknotebooks

Reaction score
I'll throw on my 29's when they get in later tonight and chime in on the waist as we've seen a few guys mention that going TTS so far.

flipsilk

Reaction score
Got my Daze in. They are super tight in the waist. Wonder if they will give.

Mine are already stretching from a tight initial try-on. I used to wear size 31 cast2s but it was always the stretchiest pairs (carbons, skittles, etc,). I sized up to a 32 with this daze purchase to loosen things up.

I would imagine that them being 100% cotton, you can also shrink em back a bit with a few minutes in the dryer...

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I would imagine that them being 100% cotton, you can also shrink em back a bit with a few minutes in the dryer...

Correct. I've washed and dried my Coasts, I think they get better.

dustinr

Reaction score
@MIKE_JE Curious about whether the Carson Fullzip jacket has any degree of waterproofing to it, or should moisture be avoided altogether?

Heading to the east coast of Canada in a few weeks and would like to get some wear out of it, but don’t want the damp to screw the insulation up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads