• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Nordstrom has the 1992 Crew now, but check out the differences:

View attachment 1675836

View attachment 1675837

First, the price. $118 (clearly a mistake) vs $278. Then there's the contrast color at the neckline, which simply isn't there on the JE website. I actually kind of prefer the extra contrast, but which is the more accurate version? I'm guessing the Nordstrom version.

The Nordstrom version is wrong, reaching out.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Folsom Thermal
Oversized Sweats (LA Sweats before LA Sweats)

8E124138-9AE6-489D-A0FF-BF9EC7D899FC.jpeg

Bimmer93

Reaction score
@MIKE_JE
Is the waffle lined terry a part of the heavyweight terry release or it is the heavyweight terry?

Assuming there will be 26oz LA sweats without distressing, similar to the original release?

ggss09

Reaction score
@MIKE_JE
Is the waffle lined terry a part of the heavyweight terry release or it is the heavyweight terry?

Assuming there will be 26oz LA sweats without distressing, similar to the original release?

Waffle lined stuff looks like the sundrenched folsom collection, not the replica stuff

dag311

Reaction score
Does anyone have the cast 2 raw graphite? There is a pair on grailed for a decent price and I’m curious what you guys think of that color vs the other black jeans JE makes.

Deceive

Reaction score
Does anyone have the cast 2 raw graphite? There is a pair on grailed for a decent price and I’m curious what you guys think of that color vs the other black jeans JE makes.
While I don't own them, I wouldn't consider them a black jean. They're designed to fade with wear and eventually look like the Washed Graphites.

dag311

Reaction score
While I don't own them, I wouldn't consider them a black jean. They're designed to fade with wear and eventually look like the Washed Graphites.
I read that part of them, but wasn’t sure how they end up vs just buying washed graphites.

boxdok

Reaction score
Raw graphite are the worst JE jeans I have purchased. They fit super tight. They fit and feel like a pair of compression pants. You are better off waiting on a restock of washed graphites

Deceive

Reaction score
I read that part of them, but wasn’t sure how they end up vs just buying washed graphites.
Washed Graphite is an amazing wash. If you're looking for a grey denim, I would just get Washed Graphite and skip the breaking in stages. For black, I would recommend Carbon for a lightly washed out denim or Dillon Black for a distressed, highly washed out denim.

Last edited:

thatsoutbro

Reaction score
Raw graphite are the worst JE jeans I have purchased. They fit super tight. They fit and feel like a pair of compression pants. You are better off waiting on a restock of washed graphites

Funny enough they’re one of my favorite and most comfortable. I size up one on the raw indigo and raw graphites. I believe the washed graphites run small also and need to go up a size.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@MIKE_JE

Correct, this is a separate drop.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads