• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thereaintnofutureinthis

Reaction score
Hey guys. What’s is everyone favorite JE hoodie that they own ?

Every JE Hoodie I've owned, ranked:

-OG Kake: Would be my GOAT if it was a couple inches longer. I would usually wash it and then stretch it lengthwise but that's kind of weird behavior. I've debated trying the Kake 2 but idk

-OS Cropped: Probably my most worn, not as interesting or unique but a super good hoodie worn it probably once or twice a week for a few years now and no issues

- Villain: JE came on my radar when I was still in college/a teenager so I was too broke for anything besides the tees. I think I got mine with christmas money or something and it was probably the most I've liked an article of clothing in my life. Unfortunately didn't age well as a garment but maybe in 20 years when kids copy the 2010s it'll be some cool archive piece lol

- RTV OS Cropped: Color was great, thinner than the regular OS, I ordered the wrong size so I didn't wear much. Would probably be on top otherwise

- Loopwheel Zip: Like the Flash but better quality. I dont really like zip ups. I have this one in storage and will probably sell soon. Super durable and weighty. Great program

- Raglan: Just the OS Cropped but less comfortable

- Whatever that one with the raw hems was called: Just the Raglan but less wearable

- Flash Zip 1: Good hoodie, little too slim for today's style but still a good piece. I just dont really like zip ups. Looked killer on other people though

- Beach: Didn't like the fit, drawstrings made it look cheap? Idk, just wasnt for me

- Vintage Fleece: I liked the look but hated the feel, I just kinda hate fleece in general but a lot of people loved them. Felt flimsy but was also super warm, almost too warm, which some people loved. Different strokes I guess

- Hellweek: Idk what the idea was for this but it had a mock neck and a super wide fit and pockets on the side. It was like wearing an apron. Gave it to my girlfriend and she's probably worn it twice

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads