• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

On a serious note: It just depends on how cropped you want them. You honestly might have to go to a tailor and have them hem a shirt depending on your torso length. Most brands I shop from for tees are pretty long even in a small.

BK sells cropped tees. I grabbed the White. Unfortunately, Black was already sold out. Looking for more of that OS cropped styling. Have enough longer tees.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone cop the Scout? Looking forward to fit pics and wondering about sizing down

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you have a recommendation on more cropped tees? Would be appreciated.
No, I don’t have to look beyond the newer JE and UniLA tees since those are cropped enough for me. You guys already know those. My only suggestion is maybe look at BK tees since I would assume they’d cut their shirts to layer well with their cropped sweatshirt.
I think if the hem of the tee underneath hung about 2-3” lower then the sweatshirt would look a lot better.

Last edited:

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No, I don’t have to look beyond the newer JE and UniLA tees since those are cropped enough for me. You guys already know those. My only suggestion is maybe look at BK tees since I would assume they’d cut their shirts to layer well with their cropped sweatshirt.
I think if the hem of the tee underneath hung about 2-3” lower then the sweatshirt it’d look a lot better.

Yup already have one, but it’s a Cream color. I’d prefer to layer with a standard white.

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ladies love folsom too

C65CFB07-06CD-42F1-A536-36FD9F1AF63F.jpeg

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Scout is not suited for rain. The Adapt Anorak is water resistant, it is washed as part of the treatment and will not damage with rain. With that said I would not say it is a functional rain jacket in the sense something with gore tex or a more technical fabric is - but it can definitely be worn in light rain and will not damage like some other leather might.
Oh so I can stop being a ***** and wear the anorak even in some light rain.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s slightly shorter than a Uni. Not a bad recommendation for a Tee though. Probably doesnt meet the cropped criteria, unless you’re 6’ +.
haha yea I'm a shorter guy (5'7) so i'm struggle to find even a standard length tee that gives me that boxy look haha.
Basically settled on JE uni (have to size down twice) UniLA artist (size down) and those adapture tees (size down).

so many plain tees now though, so looking for some interesting prints/dyes

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
haha yea I'm a shorter guy (5'7) so i'm struggle to find even a standard length tee that gives me that boxy look haha.
Basically settled on JE uni (have to size down twice) UniLA artist (size down) and those adapture tees (size down).

so many plain tees now though, so looking for some interesting prints/dyes

How do you like the adapture tees? Impressed you heard of them

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do you like the adapture tees? Impressed you heard of them
They're good! odd that they have a blend of poly in there, but whatever formula they used for the blend looks to have worked because it's so soft. And the technical features that they advertise like 'moisture wicking' seems to work well for me, I've played tennis in them and it was a breeze.

As for how I heard of it, I was hanging around in either the Veilance discord or Outlier discord, can't remember which and the dude who runs it posted. They offered free shipping to NZ, which is unheard of for most small brands like them (even for big brands tbh), so figured I'd give it a go.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They're good! odd that they have a blend of poly in there, but whatever formula they used for the blend looks to have worked because it's so soft. And the technical features that they advertise like 'moisture wicking' seems to work well for me, I've played tennis in them and it was a breeze.

As for how I heard of it, I was hanging around in either the Veilance discord or Outlier discord, can't remember which and the dude who runs it posted. They offered free shipping to NZ, which is unheard of for most small brands like them (even for big brands tbh), so figured I'd give it a go.
Veilance discord lol, that’s where I heard of it too. The chumps in there interviewed him

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads