• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don’t see the Hemi going out of style any time soon. It has its timeless qualities as well.

flipsilk

Reaction score
Interesting… so not high waters. I’m very confused now

also these measurements are really off. Im generally a M in bottoms (true 32 waist) and the L fits me perfectly. For reference i wear a 31/32 Cast2 depending on the wash.

WhaleShark

Reaction score
Weird how some ssense items have much bigger price tag, others are only two dollars more than what JE charges. Def gonna cop that Circus OS crew. That 2-day shipping ?

WhaleShark

Reaction score
also these measurements are really off. Im generally a M in bottoms (true 32 waist) and the L fits me perfectly. For reference i wear a 31/32 Cast2 depending on the wash.
Yep. Same for me. Also a Cast 31 or 32. I tried the Medium Olive Chinos and they were just a bit too snug. No room to tuck them tees. Same with the goddamn camo pants. Just got size medium in today and fuk they are snug. Gotta size up fml ?

ghel

Reaction score
Yep. Same for me. Also a Cast 31 or 32. I tried the Medium Olive Chinos and they were just a bit too snug. No room to tuck them tees. Same with the goddamn camo pants. Just got size medium in today and fuk they are snug. Gotta size up fml ?
Same here. I had to size up to a large on the chinos. Should be here next week.

CARTEL777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Which Camo pants?

WhaleShark

Reaction score
These Warlocks
Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 1.31.41 PM.png

CARTER AGVENT

Reaction score

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:hide:

my personal opinion is that new is overvalued relative to great

im more drawn to proven classics vs the new. To reference this, look at how dope scott disick used to dress compared to how he dresses now

View attachment 1649249

View attachment 1649250

NOW ???

View attachment 1649251
View attachment 1649252

But he could dress just as clean as before but with more “In” styled pants. I don’t think his current selection dictates what’s actually new and considered “good.” Maybe HE just fell apart.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads